AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Technobrake work a lot, just not on Nymphomania Priestess.

Since the start of this game, he finished 3 other game & one doujinshi I believe, so this game is clearly not his priority.
He still try to update it frequently even tho the update add no real content so his patreon doesn't unsub.

To be honest he is very smart, working on a game, make people pay monthly for it, while working on other game & doujinshi to sell them.
Dude is clearly making banks, good for him he is talented af.

Plus he recycle CG between his games, if you guys played any of his other game, you will notice that a lot of CG are literally the same, he re-use almost every template he can. (Thats why sometimes a CG don't really fit a character, like Yarizo who get a normal sized dick from time to time, because the scene wasn't made for him).

Hate the game, not the player, if people are really mad about it, they can only protest with their wallet.

Probably won't happen tho.
Can you give links to his other works, please? Im interested. Also how is doujinshi called?
Btw, if you fraze it like this it seems as if those who pay monthly being used/scamed (even if it is very unlikely to be the case)

Last edited:

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Can you give links to his other works, please? Im interested. Also how is doujinshi called?
Btw, if you fraze it like this it seems as if those who pay monthly being used/scamed (even if it is very unlikely to be the case)
search nymphomania paradox , it's the only one with some longetivity ( and it's pretty good) , the rest are just minigames you can be done with in a dozen minutes.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Sponsor? Why should I? Not every game he makes is great

Download the Magnetic link

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
so changelog for R15 EX3?

I am not going to play the until the game at less 75% finish.
What I can say that Vanilla/NTR/Netorase content still very few.

Just hoping that the next update has huge amount of content

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
so changelog for R15 EX3?

I am not going to play the until the game at less 75% finish.
What I can say that Vanilla/NTR/Netorase content still very few.

Just hoping that the next update has huge amount of content
i just hope that the next update has yarizo dick inside of pm for like 10 fucking scenes each one different

Reactions: fireferrets

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
i just hope that the next update has yarizo dick inside of pm for like 10 fucking scenes each one different
I'm Not a NTR fan but NTR give me motivation to protect the girl. This game has that where we can protect the priestess. Hope that we can get pregnancy content earlier. Plus, it going to be interesting if we have NTR+Pregnancy+Birth.

Reactions: colifa

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Technobrake work a lot, just not on Nymphomania Priestess.

Since the start of this game, he finished 3 other game & one doujinshi I believe, so this game is clearly not his priority.
He still try to update it frequently even tho the update add no real content so his patreon doesn't unsub.

To be honest he is very smart, working on a game, make people pay monthly for it, while working on other game & doujinshi to sell them.
Dude is clearly making banks, good for him he is talented af.

Plus he recycle CG between his games, if you guys played any of his other game, you will notice that a lot of CG are literally the same, he re-use almost every template he can. (Thats why sometimes a CG don't really fit a character, like Yarizo who get a normal sized dick from time to time, because the scene wasn't made for him).

Hate the game, not the player, if people are really mad about it, they can only protest with their wallet.

Probably won't happen tho.
May I ask what are the other 3 games he finished while making this if you know?

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
What I don't understand about his 'vacations' is that he keeps working on other, smaller games. Either take the vacation or don't.

sssnnn2551

Jul 28, 2017
没几个人认认真真画画了都

The attached picture is the work of a Chinese game author. There is no milking. Please go to website D and buy it, it is not expensive.

hvz9

decompress: 91acg.xyz

Reactions: Sotawuuut
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes