Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Excuse me, does anyone know the variable where Kohaku has trauma from enemies and is interested in being raped?

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
I have run into a slight problem. Priestess got caught by the hobos in the sewers. Now I can't go into the sewers to retrieve her since the guard in front won't let me in. What do?
I think you need to Check her first by the Fortuneteller in Order to get her

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Thanks, can u teach me how to cheat ?
When you just want to cheat Gold it's simple. Just drag and drop the Save File from your Game in there and type the amount of Gold you want to have. When you finished that go below to the Save button and drop the File in the Game Save File. But when you really wanna play with the Variables in the Game, there is a Tutorial/Walkthrough on the Frontpage of this thread

atwenchia

Sep 4, 2019
How do i cheat gold in game ?, Someone can give me full graphics file, my game lost some picture files

you can try for this, this cheating tool is very strong, inside got english version, but the dowload website is chinese language, i think you can try for translate the website to english.

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021

you can try for this, this cheating tool is very strong, inside got english version, but the dowload website is chinese language, i think you can try for translate the website to english.
Probably a scam guy dont trust this!!!

DuoVn

Aug 2, 2022
Làm cách nào để ăn gian vàng trong trò chơi?, Ai đó có thể cho tôi toàn bộ tệp đồ họa, trò chơi của tôi bị mất một số tệp hình ảnh
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Bạn chỉ mình pass chỗ này đc ko, vs tìm thg yahito hay yazuto ở đâu â View attachment 2200038
đi qua những con đường được đánh dấu bằng màu đỏ, sau đó là màu xanh lam, rồi hoa tím. Rơi xuống hố
Yaziro tìm lúc ông qua port town làm nhiệm vụ này nà

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Hi, someone has the Save or tell me how to do to see "Silhouette Sex (Simple Animation)" it is impossible for me to activate it even with the cheats, thank you very much

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes