Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
TYSM the instructions are vague since a lot of the ideas are still a wip
I hope the creator will be supported by some user mods to provide content, since the game has to amplify in so many ways. I hope it leaves a server where you can download the resources.For my part I am re-editing events but PM X YARIZO :/ but is hard job

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Some of it is out of date, I think (For example, it says that the scene for bringing someone to the hotel room requires lust 200 and love under 100, but that's not true at all. Currently the game also says it requires lust over 200, which I think is impossible).

The doc doesn't explain where Yarizo's relationship cutscenes are, so I'm gonna do the ones it lists, but I'm concerned that the one I'm looking for might not be in there.

Lucifer900

Jul 13, 2020
Okay, finally found Iris' 'Happy' Ending and here's a tiny guide to get it:

Prerequisites:
1) Completing Titan's Step Quest (After checking for info in the Knight Hospitalier's camp, the player has to go back to Titan's Step and report to the Guild there.);
2) Completing the first part of Iris Quest;

Steps:
1) Once prerequisites are completed, you will find a new NPC (dark-haired kunoichi twin) standing by the first room by the entrance of Iris' hotel. Speak with her to start the Part 2 of Iris Quest;
2) Go to the castle-like building with four guards standing on the entrance, enter through and let the dialogue go through;
3) Go to the Church of Mara, the large castle-like building with no guards and let the Happy Ending unfold;
4) At the end of the scene, the seer will appear and say that this finale is 'incorrect' and will give you a choice - A) Agree (Reset to before Iris enters the Church of Mara and brings her back to the hotel) or B) Disagree (the game ends and you are brought to the main menu);

From what I got, Step 1 and 2 are official, while Step 3 and more are for the 'Happy' Ending alone. Once the new additions come to this storyline, there will be more options after Step 2 which will delve deeper into the storyline.
That was ain't NO Happy Ending!!!!!! that shit was sad as Fuck!!!

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
about the quest where you need to gather 10 red flowers 5 white flowers and 5 medicinal herbs, 10 red flowers are easy, but i dont know where i can find the white flowers. also i cant find the medicinal herbs, only healing herbs. can anyone help?
Medicinal and healing herbs are the same, you can find all necessary flowers in the two forests with the wolves.

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Have you tried having her have sex first with Yarizo before going to sleep?
Not only does Netorase have to be Activated with love+110 required, but also before that she must have sex at the campfire with Yarizo, after that if I could see the scene, I thank you bro :):) , you made me stop wasting my time looking for how I could solve it And happily play the game again(y)

Reactions: LordGoyle

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
can you give me save relationship lv5 please? thank you
My ver game 0.43
Hello, I have the save (relation 3) with Yarizo without "Portable Cheat God" but in (Relation 5) I did it through this if you still want it I can send it to you

Also from what I was reading and researching (although I may be wrong) you can only reach to Yarizo RShip 4 and 5 with Netorase On (Requires Love +110) and sex events in front of the protagonist in his room

DuoVn

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, I have the save (relation 3) with Yarizo without "Portable Cheat God" but in (Relation 5) I did it through this if you still want it I can send it to you

Also from what I was reading and researching (although I may be wrong) you can only reach to Yarizo RShip 4 and 5 with Netorase On (Requires Love +110) and sex events in front of the protagonist in his room
I'm on R3 and can't get to R4, I've tried everything :( or you can give me R5 save even better thank you

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
I'm on R3 and can't get to R4, I've tried everything :( or you can give me R5 save even better thank you
Let's do this, pass me your save what you want to upload RelationShip 5 to Yarizo, I do it for you (even so have a backup of your previous save)

Reactions: DuoVn

DuoVn

Aug 2, 2022
Hãy làm điều này, chuyển cho tôi bản lưu của bạn những gì bạn muốn tải RelationShip 5 lên Yarizo, tôi sẽ làm điều đó cho bạn (thậm chí hãy sao lưu bản lưu trước đó của bạn)
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Reactions: Ocdil

DuoVn

Aug 2, 2022
Của bạn đây, anh bạn, tôi hy vọng bạn thích nó. Nếu có bất cứ điều gì khác tôi có thể giúp đỡ, hãy cho tôi biết
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
thank you bro
but how did you upgrade to lvl 4?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes