Ocdil

May 15, 2017
but how did you upgrade to lvl 4?
What I did was use the Save editor and change the variable 204 which is in charge of Relationship with Yarizu, Since following the story of the game I can only reach a maximum of 3 without knowing how to reach 5 without cheats

Reactions: DuoVn

DuoVn

Aug 2, 2022
What I did was use the Save editor and change the variable 204 which is in charge of Relationship with Yarizu, Since following the story of the game I can only reach a maximum of 3 without knowing how to reach 5 without cheats
ah i saw it, thank you so much

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Have Technobro said anything about the questionable shota scenes being reintegrated into the game?

As far i recall there's shota scenes on earlier builds, but i guess he had to removed them to make the game not reported and shit right?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Have Technobro said anything about the questionable shota scenes being reintegrated into the game?

As far i recall there's shota scenes on earlier builds, but i guess he had to removed them to make the game not reported and shit right?
Patreon banned stuff like that when the credit card companies started getting squeamish.

AliBooba

Mar 5, 2020

Do you know which version have them?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a legit way to get yarizo level past 3 or is save editor the only way?
There're only events that can raise his bond to level 3 for now, if you want to go past that, you must use save editor (which is not neccesary anymore since we can use test event mode to see events at level 5)

zoracusley

Nov 11, 2017
That knight in the 2 star test is brutal. This seems so overpowered when you have no chance of taking it on that early in things. Every time I get a decent lead, he is right in front of me. When I keep him close, can't avoid a battle. Think this is the biggest disappointment for me.
Keep getting all the way to the end and he appears in my way with a chat bubble, but catches and kills me every time. Very demoralizing, and makes it a total stop without cheating.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes