Chobos

Sep 5, 2022
If it's imposibble then how to trigger this kind of evento_O Confused
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Tent silhouette sex, includes animation, requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Mating press(?), requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
  • Yarizo Camping Sex Scene - Netorase request at camp (might be a rework of the old dungeon test netorase camp scene? I thought he already did that tho so idk), requires Yarizo Bond level 3+
I was able to trigger all the scenes. Using cheats maximize relationship with Yarizo. Then run all the scenes in the bedroom with Yarizo. < (Maybe you can skip this part). Then go camping and choose "Make Love" > "I want to see you have sex with Yasiro". Lust 200, Love 150. Afterwards Tent silhouette sex was available. Alpha 0.44

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I was able to trigger all the scenes. Using cheats maximize relationship with Yarizo. Then run all the scenes in the bedroom with Yarizo. < (Maybe you can skip this part). Then go camping and choose "Make Love" > "I want to see you have sex with Yasiro". Lust 200, Love 150. Afterwards Tent silhouette sex was available. Alpha 0.44

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried following the same steps. Still can't seem to trigger that scene

Reactions: Ocdil

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Not only does Netorase have to be Activated with love+110 required, but also before that she must have sex at the campfire with Yarizo, after that if I could see the scene, I thank you bro :):) , you made me stop wasting my time looking for how I could solve it And happily play the game again(y)
How did you get her to have sex with Yarizo? Anytime I choose the make love option she refuses unless he's not there

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
How did you get her to have sex with Yarizo? Anytime I choose the make love option she refuses unless he's not there
I achieved it with the "Cheat God" in the protagonist's room, when using it, activate the maximum relationship with Yarizo and the event test otherwise I can't see it, I hope I've helped

Jellyax

Nov 4, 2020
i am still lvl 1 with yarizo but i maxed the addict points with the item is there are trigger event when yes where

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes