k0tik

Feb 25, 2019
How to get scenes from IRIS update? I did everything according to the instructions but got stuck. can someone send the save?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Do you think that Techno is slacking off or leaving the game aside? Since I have been reviewing and there are events where they are already there implemented but still need to be implemented. Is it a way to earn more money with so little? :(

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I hope Iris she teams up with the protagonist and kohaku soon and more relationships events with yarizo and other female characters

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I hope Iris she teams up with the protagonist and kohaku soon and more relationships events with yarizo and other female characters
Techno has to implement events with other characters. expand event you already have. Because what I have been reviewing there are said activities but they are not there anymore. I don't know why Techno is only providing little content. Is it to earn more money?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Techno has to implement events with other characters. expand event you already have. Because what I have been reviewing there are said activities but they are not there anymore. I don't know why Techno is only providing little content. Is it to earn more money?
More money, works other jobs, I think a vacation not that long ago.
Techno makes a few other games and other stuff. I think this game is just the only crowd funded one or something.
Combine that with this games arguable over ambition. Lots of vanilla content, MMC cheating, FMC cheating, FMC NTR, prostitution content, on top of the actual world building and various questlines and you've got a near perfect formula for never satisfying your entire fanbase with just one update

Reactions: Biggusdickus64

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
is this game focus on ntr i turn him off but i cant get progress

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
is this game focus on ntr i turn him off but i cant get progress
If you turn off the NTR. It will only lower the events where the princess is harassed or has sex with her like the shota adventurers events. or if you have yarizo in your group you will not be able to see the NTR events. You will only get sexual letters and sounds. In my opinion, it is better to have everything that the game offers you, even if you are not a fan of NTR.

Reactions: taithetula

Kaqi

Dec 13, 2022
I've made an english list of variables for save editing. Now you don't have to guess what the hell each variable actually do lmao. Just use it as a cheat sheet. Edit: Remember this will most likely only work with 0.26 because TB might add/change shit in the future
how?
[主人公]マゾ性 translate this into human language?

Reactions: penzor

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone give me the variables of the current version to increase the stats like Intelligence, Charisma, etc? The save editor I use only have the variable names in Japanese.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes