Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Can someone give me the variables of the current version to increase the stats like Intelligence, Charisma, etc? The save editor I use only have the variable names in Japanese.
you can translate all the variables with google translator or trusted translator. opening your game with RPGMakersave and whatever you want to translate ctrl+a and ctrl + c. paste in your translator. If you only want a single variable in the flyer, enter the variable number.

areqilspencer

Mar 2, 2018
Can you share? I am having difficulties to go through Iris questline.
first go to the from bed,straight bottom..go right other part city..met dark skin woman in castle i think..with 4 guard..you wil see (!)...then after talking..bla bla..go straight left...with an red arrow showing..now you r done..get to the dungeon and fail you get the scenes

Datnguyen01

Oct 5, 2022
Xin hãy giúp tôi làm cách nào để nâng cấp mối quan hệ yarizo lên cấp 4, tôi đang ở cấp 3 - phiên bản 0.43. Cảm ơn
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Làm thế nào để nâng lv3 yahito vậy bạn, tui kẹt ở lv2 hoài à, với cả có nên bật secret ntr ko bạn. Nếu đc bạn chỉ tui mở hết các cảnh hen trong game đi.
tks bạn

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone have a gallery mod?
There is not. However, you can use a RPG file decrypter to get the Picture files and see some of the scenes through that. The only gripe with that option is that Techno uses 'combined pictures' for each scene so, rather than have the proper scenes, you will get elements like expression, breasts and clothes all divided in multiple pictures for the same scene.

Arachuna

Apr 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this on joiplay? The folder has it but it doesn't recognize it. I'm sorry I am not well versed about this app and just tried it today. TB's Nymphomania Paradox works fine tho.
Can you share how to play nymphomania paradox on joiplay? Mine keep reference error

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes