Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Didn't the uncle have some scene or dialog with the Priestess?
I remember there being like one small scene ages ago before the redoing of the goblin ride thing but also it might just be my memory being shit and remembering things that never was

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
I have a question because the link of this torrent never works for me I use the BitTorrent and nothing stays at 0 indefinitely

Feb 10, 2022
first go to the from bed,straight bottom..go right other part city..met dark skin woman in castle i think..with 4 guard..you wil see (!)...then after talking..bla bla..go straight left...with an red arrow showing..now you r done..get to the dungeon and fail you get the scenes
I did the first iris quest and idk how to progress can you tell me what I need to do

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Do you need to recruit Yarizo into your party in order to recruit the potion maker into your party, or can you just have a party made up of the protagonist, the priestess and the potion maker?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
I have a question because the link of this torrent never works for me I use the BitTorrent and nothing stays at 0 indefinitely
Re-log on the website and try using .torrent file, instead of magnet-link.
Also, use qbittorrent like a cultured pervert, will ya?

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Do you need to recruit Yarizo into your party in order to recruit the potion maker into your party, or can you just have a party made up of the protagonist, the priestess and the potion maker?

i dont think it will let you get far enough in the potion maker relationship events to recruit until after you get yarizo, and you dont need to take both of em you can pick

unless things changed

Reactions: Link_Xp4444
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes