torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
is this after r15? just wondering, cause the update names are really confusing, going back and forth between number (0.45 etc) and R title for versions...

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
is this after r15? just wondering, cause the update names are really confusing, going back and forth between number (0.45 etc) and R title for versions...
Yeah, it's well beyond that now.

Also, I wanted to bring to the attention of anyone that didn't know that there's a big Technobrake game that can be translated if there's enough support.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-impregnation-island-v1-0-technobrake.139406/

There's NTR, but you are the big-dicked one claiming them bitches.

Reactions: super999

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
may i ask what "vanilla content" implies here ? does it mean boring/ordinary sexual content ? isn't that generally appliable to all games (since ppl have their own taste on sexuality) ?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
may i ask what "vanilla content" implies here ? does it mean boring/ordinary sexual content ? isn't that generally appliable to all games (since ppl have their own taste on sexuality) ?
vanilla in this games content would just be mc and priestess content.
mc with iris and pm would be netori, as while pm is not in a relationship mc is cheating. iris has some relationship with the other dude(forgot his name lol)

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
vanilla in this games content would just be mc and priestess content.
mc with iris and pm would be netori, as while pm is not in a relationship mc is cheating. iris has some relationship with the other dude(forgot his name lol)
I don't think the love for Leon is mutual (considering that Leon probably fucked the other hospital girl behind Iris back). So idk whether fucking Iris would be considered Netori but could be.

johnmftj

Jan 17, 2018
I think it was in the game since the start because in the dungeon test we can manually edit yarizo relationships to 4, 6, 8 and 10 and get different scenes depending on the relationship.
guys i can't seem to advance to yarizo lvl 4 i dont mean with the save editor i mean in the game routine can you help me?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Techno has to implement events with other characters. expand event you already have. Because what I have been reviewing there are said activities but they are not there anymore. I don't know why Techno is only providing little content. Is it to earn more money?
What female characters can you team up with and how many scenes have iris?

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
So realistically at this rate, we can expect this game to be finished in another 3 years. As little as 2, as much as 4. Judging by how far the game has come in the over two years so far of development.

Maybe Patreon ISN'T good for creatives? This developer used to actually finish games in a reasonable amount of time, then he made a Patreon and I, like many, thought it meant we would see more content if he got support...but he got support and now we have less content :unsure:
Patreon is a cancer. The model of monetization incentive the laziness. Why finish it fast? Why work your ass out?
You can just work 2h per day (or less), take 4 vacations in a year and people will keep paying you because what is 5 bucks for them individually speaking? A big part of them barely remember that the patreon are charging 5 bucks per month from their credit card. Take as example abandoned projects who still have people founding them.

I used to support creators on past, but years ago I noticed how they was behaving. The fun things is that when I tried to warn people about that, they was all calling me crazy(for dont say what they trully called me), now this delayed work for milk more money is the rule among 99% of the content creators lmfao.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Patreon is a cancer. The model of monetization incentive the laziness. Why finish it fast? Why work your ass out?
You can just work 2h per day (or less), take 4 vacations in a year and people will keep paying you because what is 5 bucks for them individually speaking? A big part of them barely remember that the patreon are charging 5 bucks per month from their credit card. Take as example abandoned projects who still have people founding them.

I used to support creators on past, but years ago I noticed how they was behaving. The fun things is that when I tried to warn people about that, they was all calling me crazy(for dont say what they trully called me), now this delayed work for milk more money is the rule among 99% of the content creators lmfao.
You and me both i realized back when i was supporting Stoper, AWAM, and a few others. It's become and trend to fuck off and milk supporters because why not... Instead of losing support they are gaining it (which i'll never understand about people). More i could say but won't .

Reactions: rokrad and 1Teddy1
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes