Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Changelog (v0.45):
  • Iris - Battle System implemented, tabs in upper left are HP, Arousal, Enemy Distance, and Number of enemies. Iris loses HP by taking damage, using mana, or masturbating due to her lewd crest. Read for further explanation on battle mechanics, but it seems fairly straightforward. System likely to change/expand in the near future
  • Iris - New dungeon, progress Iris’ story to the 4th stage of the "Muma's Dream" quest to unlock, located outside of the free city (next update will push back unlock to the 5th stage of the "Muma's Dream" quest). Dev Note: Sleep before going into the dungeon to recover HP/MP
  • Iris - Goblin Bad Ending - As Iris lose to a goblin in the new dungeon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for doing god's work translating all those changelogs.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
im starting to feel like the dev has completely lost direction on this game. a roadmap of what he plans to do would be nice to control expectations.
I wrote something about this a while back, but I think he just doesn't give many coppers about this game anymore, ever since he implemented the cheat device he just makes whatever he feels like, though I guess he sometimes feels compelled to continue the story and not just do random scenes that we'll see 2 years from now, best case scenario.
I think it's better to just wait until the game gets completed or abandoned, could be a very-very VERY long wait though :)

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
i'll wait until there's pm x yarizo event, inb4 "wait for 10 years"
Went through his twitter one time and found something regarding PM NTR. Something about "Pipe bomb in his mailbox" would occur if he were to let PM have sex with anybody else other than the MC.

(but NGL i would love to see PM's poker face break ;))

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
So realistically at this rate, we can expect this game to be finished in another 3 years. As little as 2, as much as 4. Judging by how far the game has come in the over two years so far of development.

Maybe Patreon ISN'T good for creatives? This developer used to actually finish games in a reasonable amount of time, then he made a Patreon and I, like many, thought it meant we would see more content if he got support...but he got support and now we have less content :unsure:

JaggedDervish

Mar 12, 2019
So realistically at this rate, we can expect this game to be finished in another 3 years. As little as 2, as much as 4. Judging by how far the game has come in the over two years so far of development.

Maybe Patreon ISN'T good for creatives? This developer used to actually finish games in a reasonable amount of time, then he made a Patreon and I, like many, thought it meant we would see more content if he got support...but he got support and now we have less content :unsure:
Yeah i agree, pretty much as soon as they got alot of support, updates for this game came to a grinding halt

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
The overarching problem with Patreon and subscribestar is that they don't encourage finishing projects. What does a creator get out of finishing a project when they have a Patreon? Nothing. They are more encouraged to keep a project going.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes