Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This mechanic is to increase the efficiency that MC has with the female NPCs, but it doesn't work with the princess, she can forget Yarizo (Yarizo is superhuman in the sexual aspect). The only thing that I have seen that you can increase the love of the princess and take care of her mental state about the violations that she has on the enemies. eg: if she was raped, the love drops, and there is a plus that lowers the statistics if she has orgasms. But that mechanic is not optimized. It would be nice if Techno could open a record that we are free to modify in order to help as a community of modders.
Not exactly, if the MMC has really high sex stats then every time the priestess cheats on him with a generic NPC, at the end of sex she'll remark that Sir Jimmie is way better and gain a love point.

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Yeah, it's well beyond that now.

Also, I wanted to bring to the attention of anyone that didn't know that there's a big Technobrake game that can be translated if there's enough support.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-impregnation-island-v1-0-technobrake.139406/

There's NTR, but you are the big-dicked one claiming them bitches.
There is already a translation request thread for this game here it's been up for a year longer. https://f95zone.to/threads/haramase-island-technobrake.103177/

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Not exactly, if the MMC has really high sex stats then every time the priestess cheats on him with a generic NPC, at the end of sex she'll remark that Sir Jimmie is way better and gain a love point.
Yes , If all the reason. I forgot to add that. xD about loss of love was due to rape

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
how do you trigger this scene?
When you already have friendship with PM you can go out with her at night by knocking on her door. choose the option of thermal baths. But that scene is not NTR. There are 2 theories > 1 >that if it is NTR and PM is having sex with another or/ 2>That this theory I think is what really happens since with the event of "An alchemist of PM > we know that she is the product of tests And the conversations he has with her show that the high temperatures affect him, as well when she goes to the beach.

Reactions: coolestguyever

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I don't get it. I turned off netorare and yet I still get the church netorare scenes and the port town scene where she fucks the inn keeper for free night stay? is it a bug?
He might either just have forgotten those scenes are NTR scenes and had to be disabled with the setting or he forgot that there is a setting that turns off NTR.

Reactions: DanielAnderson

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
I don't get it. I turned off netorare and yet I still get the church netorare scenes and the port town scene where she fucks the inn keeper for free night stay? is it a bug?
the option you disabled was "hidden NTR", enabling it makes the main character unable to view ntr scenes but I believe it will still happen if you trigger them.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes