Nov 26, 2017
something is wrong. after some ev ents it just said "thats it for story scenes for ver 0.35" and then no more events show up at the guild. what do I do it says ver 0.45 in the window title?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Which Princess? I stopped playing at 0.43. Please explain. You mean Priestess? Is there a plot where she chooses Yarizo as her teacher now?
If kohaku "the princess" has high addition with yarizo. A scene appears where she chooses Yarizo as her new teacher and no longer the MC. That happens when she has a high level of friendship and addiction> you choose to camp and have mc stand guard.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I don't get it. I turned off netorare and yet I still get the church netorare scenes and the port town scene where she fucks the inn keeper for free night stay? is it a bug?
The "NTR OFF" option is just more to reduce the interactions and harassment that Kohaku has from the npc. But I don't yarizo in your group or violations or the times you go alone to the unique events of the princess with other npc with the heart symbol. So if you don't like the NTR turn it off. Do not have interactions with male npc or pick the hearts events. fact: If a person chooses to do that, you will only hear how she has sex but not see it. / in my opinion you miss most of the content.

Kitano88

Oct 10, 2019
is it just me or somebody also happen to not be able see yarizo/any sex scene on doing camp shift? every update game I'm always do start from beginning and always come facing this problem especially if I already go near the end or finishing the main story for the content of current update. each time I choose no matter protag/priestes/yarizo shift camp the scene always got like skipped and then instantly go to the departure time. is this issues happen cause messing around with using cheat god portable by editing yarizo relationship or what idk, anyone also got this issues before?
Me too

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
If kohaku "the princess" has high addition with yarizo. A scene appears where she chooses Yarizo as her new teacher and no longer the MC. That happens when she has a high level of friendship and addiction> you choose to camp and have mc stand guard.
Ok, I understand. You mean the camping scene where she chooses Yarizo to share her tent and claims she's "preaching" to him.

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
I’m going to lose my shit if techno keeps catering to vanilla fags
Well this isn't a fully NTR game though, NTR is just one of the more major parts of the game sure because of the Priestess's main personality trait but overall just a part of the game.

I for one am at least glad that side is getting some updates and don't need to insult the ones who loves the other side to do so.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes