BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Do you think there will be voice acting in his game and will the protagonist have sex with iris
That will never happen lol voice acting is far fetched and the protagonist fucking his friend Leon's girl is not possible as the protagonist is a cuck and too much of a goody two shoes lorewise

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That will never happen lol voice acting is far fetched and the protagonist fucking his friend Leon's girl is not possible as the protagonist is a cuck and too much of a goody two shoes lorewise
Bruh are you high or something? He takes the condom off with the married woman and knocks her up, he can knock up any random woman character walking around any of the towns, he can take advantage of the naive mage girl apprentice, he can break into women's rooms as they're sleeping and I'm pretty sure can knock them up. Maybe your protag is too much of a cuck as you choose to play him but he has absolutely no boundaries as far as content goes. Cucking his bro would actually be one of the less despicable not vanilla things he can do

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
you can translate all the variables with google translator or trusted translator. opening your game with RPGMakersave and whatever you want to translate ctrl+a and ctrl + c. paste in your translator. If you only want a single variable in the flyer, enter the variable number.
I tried and I think I found it... but I keep having the same stats even tho I put them at 10.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Are we playing the same game? The protagonist is able to break into other girls rooms and rape them at night. He's also able to bang the Potion Maker. He's only a cuck if you make him into one

Nov 26, 2017
I think there is something wrong with the version I downloaded. It wont let me get above 120 for potion maker and after completing some events it showed something like "that is it for the story events for ver 0.35 stay tuned for more" and I get no more events after that.

I definitely downloaded ver 0.45 and it says so on the window title bar as well.

Is someone else facing the same thing?

Can something be done to fix this issue?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes