Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Techno released a minigame featuring a threesome with the priestess and PM a few days ago, in case anyone missed it. No I don't have a link. Found here
1672403195762.png

Reactions: elbro and Surpriz20

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
View attachment 2274015 I expect PM NTR to come this new year, Techno doesn't look like it's coming soon.
Techno how it advances and what it is delivering in its patches. PM NTR events become further and further away. :/ I think the only way is to recreate the scenes by ourselves. So much so that I started learning the base program to implement events on my own. not just do an image edit.

retsu90

Jun 11, 2019
Techno how it advances and what it is delivering in its patches. PM NTR events become further and further away. :/ I think the only way is to recreate the scenes by ourselves. So much so that I started learning the base program to implement events on my own. not just do an image edit.
Good luck, good luck, I wish you the best in this endeavor.

MrPenguin23

Sep 26, 2020
are you really that thirsty for PM NTR? lmao

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Actually idk if this is true or not but i heard that techno is focusing on what his patreons want and most of them want vanilla so thats what hes been doing, so if you could infiltrate the patreon and score a majority there could be PMxYaziro. Again, this should be taken with a grain of salt

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lusciousboy01

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
You can edit the stat points variable, it's on here somewhere on the thread. Those points you can then assign on your stats to max them out at the church.
I'd do that but apparently the variables change between versions (like e.g. say that the Strength variable was 89 5 versions ago and now it's the 101 variable).
Either way, I'll try, thanks.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Actually idk if this is true or not but i heard that techno is focusing on what his patreons want and most of them want vanilla so thats what hes been doing, so if you could infiltrate the patreon and score a majority there could be PMxYaziro. Again, this should be taken with a grain of salt
That's what smart business people do. If the only people who want something added don't pay, and the paying customers say no, lol. Only a idiot would fuck that up.

bru101

Oct 23, 2022
whenever i click on the game icon to play the game it loads for a bit then says malicious behavior prevented in rgss3 player

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?

KLeini_22201

Sep 8, 2022
So uhh.... I entered a cave without a torch and I got my ass stuck in the goblin cave. Does anyone have a map or is there any way to teleport back to main town??

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Great base for a game, but lets be real this shits never being finished at the rate its going.
It's a great premise for a game with both a very solid main and secondary heroine. The game itself is kinda shit though. For example, why even bother with dice if you aren't going to do shit with it, especially when have neat games like MaiDenSnowEve or D&P to pull/steal from?
The stamina system is super tedious and all it achieves is wasting time, enemy types could not be more boring, game has been playable for years yet every character only has a handful of simplistic available actions, et cetera. Technobrake needs to take hourly cold showers and stop developing with his dick. Game would be in a much better place if be actually finished things instead of adding new and exciting ways to cum on Potion Maker's feet.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes