CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
does the female warrior in the bar have a scene? i beat her in a match but the text box just goes away and she stays stuck on my screen until i talk to someone else, could have sworn she had one, also the AP (time of day thing) doesn't change unless I lose

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Anyone know how to increase the sadistic stat? Can't find variable 444 with a save editor
so far the only way i got a point into it was high horniness (50-60 for me) night event at your uncles inn when you walk into your room, she tries to force herself onto you and you say this is training, 444 should pop up in editor once you get a point for it

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
When playing the elf is there a way to beat the hypnosis guy, or is there no way to progress her quest line right now?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.46):
  • Priestess x Yarizo - A solo Priestess go into your Inn room at the Capital and interact with the heart at the bottom of the room, has different events for Yarizo bond levels 2-5, to view them all use the Cheat God item to enter Event Test mode
News:
  • In case you missed it there was a Christmas minigame release for this game, more details can be found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Changelog (v0.46):
  • Priestess x Yarizo - A solo Priestess go into your Inn room at the Capital and interact with the heart at the bottom of the room, has different events for Yarizo bond levels 2-5, to view them all use the Cheat God item to enter Event Test mode
The part that ticks me off is we still don't have Yarizo relationship events for lvl 4 and 5. Can we please get those so we have a natural way of unlocking all other events without resorting to the cheat?

Last edited:

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Hmmm. Doesn't seem worth playing again for. If anyone is kind enough to run a machine translation on what they say in that scene before and after sex I'd be grateful.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Hmmm. Doesn't seem worth playing again for. If anyone is kind enough to run a machine translation on what they say in that scene before and after sex I'd be grateful.
iirc there's going to be another update on the 16th. Or at least that's what someone else said a page or so ago

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
iirc there's going to be another update on the 16th. Or at least that's what someone else said a page or so ago
Lol, I know. But I don't wanna play again over one small event that doesn't add to the story, I just want to find out the dialogue.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes