notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
does the female warrior in the bar have a scene? i beat her in a match but the text box just goes away and she stays stuck on my screen until i talk to someone else, could have sworn she had one, also the AP (time of day thing) doesn't change unless I lose
No, not yet. The author gave no reason to believe there will be content soon. Right now, its Iris story, FMC x Yarizo, Potion Maker. This are the contents that have worked on. The succubus also got scenes, but nothing repeatable yet

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
There is a user(kddttnt) who is modeling trying to join him. to implement things to the game.
event-yarizo-back_st-bg0.png

The author's drawing is more casual, and the redundancy of CG is very broad. But the author did not advance the character relationship, the story line...

The good CG doesn't know which event to add.

Then the story of the MOD I made would be very abrupt

Reactions: _Roxas_ and Hybr1d0

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
View attachment 2316944

The author's drawing is more casual, and the redundancy of CG is very broad. But the author did not advance the character relationship, the story line...

For mod we cannot ask for wonders, besides that you do it in your free time that is already a lot to ask. It would be enough with what you add. On the story to add said event of PM X YARIZO. It would be good to implement the option to add more allies in the group and so you can see events which you have drawn. Also if you need ideas. I am willing to help you.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018

Frankly dude, I have your mod in a separate folder aside from the original game. If you decided to make your own plotlines that differ from what Techno will release in 2078, I'm going to play them anyways.

How can I view the rest of this item's description? Protects the wearer from what?
That's the neat part. You don't.

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
I’ve been considering buying his Ci-rn so I can vote for PM x Yarizo, but is there any point now? Most of his subscribers are anti-PM x Yarizo from what I’ve read.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sauron_SS

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I’ve been considering buying his Ci-rn so I can vote for PM x Yarizo, but is there any point now? Most of his subscribers are anti-PM x Yarizo from what I’ve read.
They pretty much all are. But if everyone here on this thread who always begs for it gets it and votes, you will most likely out vote them.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes