S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Which is exactly why it needs to happen. NTRing a bad man is fun and all but it doesn't have the same impact, it just feels like the universe correcting itself. NTRing a legitimate good guy is a solid 10/10 though, pure villainy.
Mind you Leon is so fucking oblivious to Iris I'm not even sure he isn't gay.
Jimmy tries to NTR Leon but fails, the Mayor conspires to make everyone miserable, while Yarizo lives his best life cucking everyone and steals Iris, PM and Kohaku; and Leon swoops in to mend Jimmy's broken heart as he was always meant to do... maybe you're onto something...

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Jimmy tries to NTR Leon but fails, the Mayor conspires to make everyone miserable, while Yarizo lives his best life cucking everyone and steals Iris, PM and Kohaku; and Leon swoops in to mend Jimmy's broken heart as he was always meant to do... maybe you're onto something...
yarizo steals iris?

Sep 16, 2021
That would be a very interesting type of ending

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
I just played update v0.46 and it's a bit short, the truth is that I don't know why the author no longer adds content like before

Reactions: Fyo

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
yarizo steals iris?
Not from anything so far, but I'm sure there will be a route like that if Techno sticks to trying to cater to everyone (which is in itself an admirable effort, but a really bad idea, pleasing nobody and all that)

That would be a very interesting type of ending
Check out a manga called . Basically the plot of that.

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021
How do I fight as Iris?
Every time she attacks, she loses health. She has a long catalogue of skills, with the HP damage increasing as you go down. However, since she's a ranged caster, she has a "Range" stat. So to use "Mana Strike" a melee attack, you have to actually get in melee range. Fire Arrow and the like are ranged attack, but also have ranges. I wish I could read Japanese so I could tell you exactly how far or close you need to be, but I can't. Good luck.

Also, I don't think there's a purpose to even fighting as her rn. I guess you could level her sexual resistance?

Reactions: Gakuto1

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
What is the point of PM NTR, he is already getting NTRed by the priestess if you choose it, if there is a route where he is NTRing the priestess it certainly adds more variety and choice to the game which is a good thing
Agree mc x pm already if it is ntr, only that it goes to the priestess, and the priestess does ntr with more people, the variety is good

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
I just played update v0.46 and it's a bit short, the truth is that I don't know why the author no longer adds content like before
Yeah techno said on his twitter he had Iris content ready and lined up for v0.46, but due to people complaining he decided to change it up and go with priestess x yarizo. There is another update planned to come out soon on the 26th so hopefully that's good.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
>come to a NTR game
>complain about NTR
Every time.
I mean NTR isn't the bulk of this game, it's just part of it and being fair at least a decent chunk of it. But it's also the only thing that people seems to focus on.

I think there's at least a decent point and reasoning to at least question the need of PM x Yarizo NTR if only beyond just for the sake of NTR.

Akali69

Jun 10, 2020
The corruption that Yarizo exerts on the priestess, either in various events or in battle, is one of the best things in the game.

It is true that there is content or not NTR that makes the game better, however, Yarizzo does more to make this a good game than the protagonist
I mean NTR isn't the bulk of this game, it's just part of it and being fair at least a decent chunk of it. But it's also the only thing that people seems to focus on.

I think there's at least a decent point and reasoning to at least question the need of PM x Yarizo NTR if only beyond just for the sake of NTR.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes