BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

dfsghvddfg456

Oct 2, 2022
guys, this game has access to a fully open gallery. Unfortunately, with my knowledge of the English language, it is not possible to pass it.

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
I think there's at least a decent point and reasoning to at least question the need of PM x Yarizo NTR if only beyond just for the sake of NTR.
With the PM being such a doormat I really dont think PM NTR is even such a far fetched idea, hell it doesnt even need to be Yarizo with how easy she seems

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
With the PM being such a doormat I really dont think PM NTR is even such a far fetched idea, hell it doesnt even need to be Yarizo with how easy she seems
PM NTR would just feel so forced, she doesnt even show emotions so Yarizo wouldn't even get a reaction out of her. Priestess at least makes since because she is a 'nymphomaniac'.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sauron_SS

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
PM NTR would just feel so forced, she doesnt even show emotions so Yarizo wouldn't even get a reaction out of her. Priestess at least makes since because she is a 'nymphomaniac'.
PM still has a fat ass, smth Yarizo would like. PM needs "Alchemy materials".. smth Yarizo can exploit... With some proper story making I think it can work :coffee:

Reactions: Anaskm07

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
At the very least for random NPCs it shouldn't matter. It doesnt need to be Yarizo. The option to tell priestess about your NTS kink can extend to PM too and can open up similar options as FMC. Or you can play as FMC in towns and have PM follow you to do some shenanigans with NPCs.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes