May 8, 2020
So what's the new content in this new update? Other than the guy you can talk to that gropes her breasts and butt, I'm having trouble finding what else is there to see.

ipselanto

Dec 30, 2022
Please, help.
I understand that this question has been raised 1,000,000 times, but I cannot find an answer to it.

In RPGM games, sometimes, like this game, the controls don't work.
Rather, only the down and right arrows work. And the space button.
What to do?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Changelog (v0.47):
  • Iris Gokkun - Found in the hotel lounge in the Titan Step town while playing as Iris
  • Iris Sexual Harassment - 6 harassment events have been added around the Titan Step town while playing as Iris, each time a harassment event occurs Iris gets some Dirty Crest Exp and Excitement Value

Pictures:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

themishotacles

Mar 21, 2021
Is there accessible Titan Step location at this eng version of the game?
Like in Patch notes, it's said that this loc is available since .42 and yet i have completed all the quests till orphanage quest and the game just said "congrats, you have completed all the available main quests in the game, wait for updates!" If there is a way to go to Titan Step, plz tell me how to:cry:

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I thought 0.47 is supposed to have 0.46 content translated but the new Yarizo events are still in Japanese. Just in case you're looking at the game for Yarizo stuff.

Reactions: dvdupthan
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes