Mar 9, 2021
is the second part even implemented?
I'm pretty sure it is. I remember that you can get a bad ending this way, where she gets stolen by this horrible cow human hybrid, like the minotaur, but way uglier than any rendition of it I've seen before. However, back then, it wasn't translated, so maybe the issue is that this route isn't done being translated?

I just checked, and it should still be working. Not sure quite what's preventing it from working for you then. Maybe alignment?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure it is. I remember that you can get a bad ending this way, where she gets stolen by this horrible cow human hybrid, like the minotaur, but way uglier than any rendition of it I've seen before. However, back then, it wasn't translated, so maybe the issue is that this route isn't done being translated?

I just checked, and it should still be working. Not sure quite what's preventing it from working for you then. Maybe alignment?
Do you know which quest it was or which steps are required?

In the Milk Quest, I started over again, I got only the NTR Bad End. Couln't click on it, bec. I had NTR off.

Mar 9, 2021
Do you know which quest it was or which steps are required?

In the Milk Quest, I started over again, I got only the NTR Bad End. Couln't click on it, bec. I had NTR off.
It was the Milk Quest yeah. Just turn on NTR. That's the Part Two. Unless you mean milking Kohaku, in which case you have to continue and have a high enough Sex stat to be able to make her cum. If you fail, she goes elsewhere.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
damn its far from finished huh, i got excited someone said its gonna finished soon anytime now in discord server
i guess thats i joke

i gotta stop believing so easily
Nevermind Techno being lazybum, you seriously want a short and incomplete game ? Let him cook

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
to be fair itd be better if people got paid after releasing the game isntead of during its development, it enables so many scams
Well, they have to live somehow. I'd say it would be better if they weren't getting overpaid. The author isn't a machine, he's not gonna work faster or better proportionally to the money he gets, and even worse - will start feeling lazy, especially when he sees that slacking doesn't earn him much less money.

There should be like a limit or something. Too much money simply harm the people who can't control themself and don't even know what they really want. Additionally, scamming wouldn't work that well with a limit being set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denji_DOG
Oct 19, 2020
to be fair itd be better if people got paid after releasing the game isntead of during its development, it enables so many scams
The issue with that is that most of them are amateur or small-time developpers. Aside from perhaps some other work they may be doing, nothing would sustain their work to completion unless it's something they are particularly passionate about and with other work they do on the side. That'd kill a good chunk of the games you currently see on site. There's pros and cons.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
This developer isn't that bad (compared to many others on Patreon). He releases his updates regularly; monthly at least. Though content wise it's always too little each update. Also doubt this is a full time job for him (despite what he is getting on Patreon). The thing with going full time with Patreon is; your pay is at the mercy of your subscribers. It's unstable.

Reactions: Edecarabia

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I mean, since when do we (I mean many of us, not all) care about how suckers (I mean people in general) spend their money ? It's up to people to decide what they deem valuable...

Reactions: Biggusdickus64

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I mean, since when do we (I mean many of us, not all) care about how suckers (I mean people in general) spend their money ? It's up to people to decide what they deem valuable...
Since the day it actually affects the quality of the content that is being produced overall. Whales are a fucking blight on society and nothing will change my mind.

Oct 21, 2019
I must ask does anyone support Techno on Patreon if so can anyway relay a message to him and just ask if he ever plans to bring this game to Steam? If so I know people such as myself who are willing to support his game on there.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes