JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Damn people still download and play this game? The updates give mostly like 2 to 3 scenes what motivates y'all to download? I'm perplexed lol.
The real perplexing thing is that people pay for this game and end up NTR'd by the author by getting scrapes rather than big chunky updates. Then again, Technobrake is also making other games which draws free time he can invest on this game on the other ones.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
The real perplexing thing is that people pay for this game and end up NTR'd by the author by getting scrapes rather than big chunky updates. Then again, Technobrake is also making other games which draws free time he can invest on this game on the other ones.
i stopped supporting this game about a year ago when i found out technobrake is just milking the subs money with no intention of finishing this game anytime soon, i drop by every couple months to see if people have moved on till he finishes it and releases it to then make money because the subs have left, people love getting screwed over i see because its still going on the same as it was 3 years ago

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
damn its far from finished huh, i got excited someone said its gonna finished soon anytime now in discord server
i guess thats i joke

i gotta stop believing so easily
i thought this game gonna be fully release in 2 and a half years at most but to this day we still haven't gone through half way of the story yet . A lot of good games fortunate to be abandoned so good thing he still push out update having new scene in it i guess, although i wouldn't surprise if this game takes him 2 more years to finish lol

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
i thought this game gonna be fully release in 2 and a half years at most but to this day we still haven't gone through half way of the story yet . A lot of good games fortunate to be abandoned so good thing he still push out update having new scene in it i guess, although i wouldn't surprise if this game takes him 2 more years to finish lol
damn its still far huh, well i guess w gotta be grateful for that cause hes still active updating it

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Techno is kinda slacking off more and more. Also, we never got those promised animations. Guess it's time for Patrons to retaliate
idk why people wanted animation. It's already slow and sparse in content every update as it is, why ask animation ?

• Angry
Reactions: Burma

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
idk why people wanted animation. It's already slow and sparse in content every update as it is, why ask animation ?
Techno is kinda slacking off more and more. Also, we never got those promised animations. Guess it's time for Patrons to retaliate
Are there any American game sponsors? You can appoint a lawyer to Sue the author of the game, which can be very useful

• Haha
Reactions: Dead7861

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, someone knows how the Milk Quest works?
1675117832744.png

Can't click on the second options, so I can't get the bad ending...

WarpedGaming

Sep 4, 2022
Why is everyone personally offended by a goddam fetish game that clearly states what it contains? I am trying to find discussion about the development of the game and people's personal experiences with it but all I see is the age-old tantrum about the NTR.
Personally, it's the way the world is not. All about people's FEELINGS! Look, it's plain and simple, "Life itself isn't Fair" as far as "Life" is concerned you could die before finishing readying this and "Life" wouldn't GAF! It would still go on, sun will still rise in the morning, etc, etc. You wouldn't be missed except for family and friends "rest of the world wouldn't have even know you were here in the first place."

For instance take "Cheating" doesn't anyone watch f*ckin murder shows on Forensic Files, Oxygen, etc? The wife loves them but "REALITY CHECK" do you know what the MOST common, often scene murder is? CHEATING. THIS is why it's so hated "BECAUSE EVERYONE IS FUCKING DOING IT" Out of all the people living on your street, there's at least cheating "OFF SOME KIND" going on within each family. Know one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Actually "Serial Killers" get away with murder for so long because the authorities are SOOO use to the murderer being someone close to the family "starting with the spouse most likely" that it takes them months before they clear all family and friends and move on to random, or someone that didn't know the person. And by this time the serial killer already has a body count going.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Personally, it's the way the world is not. All about people's FEELINGS! Look, it's plain and simple, "Life itself isn't Fair" as far as "Life" is concerned you could die before finishing readying this and "Life" wouldn't GAF! It would still go on, sun will still rise in the morning, etc, etc. You wouldn't be missed except for family and friends "rest of the world wouldn't have even know you were here in the first place."

For instance take "Cheating" doesn't anyone watch f*ckin murder shows on Forensic Files, Oxygen, etc? The wife loves them but "REALITY CHECK" do you know what the MOST common, often scene murder is? CHEATING. THIS is why it's so hated "BECAUSE EVERYONE IS FUCKING DOING IT" Out of all the people living on your street, there's at least cheating "OFF SOME KIND" going on within each family. Know one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Actually "Serial Killers" get away with murder for so long because the authorities are SOOO use to the murderer being someone close to the family "starting with the spouse most likely" that it takes them months before they clear all family and friends and move on to random, or someone that didn't know the person. And by this time the serial killer already has a body count going.
I didn't read that
1675142040502.png

Oct 21, 2019
Am I the only one that wouldn't mind supporting the game through Steam if he ever brought it to Steam. I do recall seeing a few games he's made on the platform but out of all the games he's made this far this one intrigues me the most. Sucks I can't buy it on a preferred platform but oh well.

Reactions: Chicken712
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes