Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
They pretty much all are. But if everyone here on this thread who always begs for it gets it and votes, you will most likely out vote them.
Nah that still wouldn't be enough. You're overestimating how much of a vocal minority want PMxYarizo compared to his actual supporters who couldn't care less about Yarizo in general.

I have a bunch of issues with how Technobrake is developing this game but I do respect him for not bending over to the people that screech at him to add Potion Maker NTR every time he posts on Ci-en or Twitter.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Nah that still wouldn't be enough. You're overestimating how much of a vocal minority want PMxYarizo compared to his actual supporters who couldn't care less about Yarizo in general.

I have a bunch of issues with how Technobrake is developing this game but I do respect him for not bending over to the people that screech at him to add Potion Maker NTR every time he posts on Ci-en or Twitter.
Agreed.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Then you get no say in his product over his paying customers, simple.
I mean that is no problem for me either way, power to those who want certain content to be prioritized. What I specifically would like to see is a functioning work schedule and a game with a concise story, which sadly seems to be missing since quite some time. That is the only reason I am not subbing, considering the game was one of my favourite games for a long time and I would have no problem with buying it (if it was eventually released...).

Reactions: DemonLord98

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
You must have level 5 with yarizo and go to the brothel in the red light district with kohaku alone to work choose the left heart and say yarizo choose 5

deepinsideme

Jul 9, 2017
What is the point of PM NTR, he is already getting NTRed by the priestess if you choose it, if there is a route where he is NTRing the priestess it certainly adds more variety and choice to the game which is a good thing
i don't think him being NTRd by the PM yet again would take any variety away, it's optional after all

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
What is the point of PM NTR, he is already getting NTRed by the priestess if you choose it, if there is a route where he is NTRing the priestess it certainly adds more variety and choice to the game which is a good thing
I'm guessing it's just because just want more NTR for the sake of it or at least because it's PM.

But honestly the problem with this is unless I'm wrong about this, this isn't a fully NTR game that's just one aspect of the game. It's foremost about the Priestess and the Protagonist and the fact that she's a Nymphomaniac and NTRre and NTRse is just another aspect to explore of having a Nymphomaniac partner.

With PM admittedly I haven't fully explored her story yet but I think people wants NTR for the sake of it which is fair sure but I think it should make sense? And I know that some people of that camp just want just want it because they want it rather if it make sense.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I cant do this to Leon. He doesn't deserve this
Which is exactly why it needs to happen. NTRing a bad man is fun and all but it doesn't have the same impact, it just feels like the universe correcting itself. NTRing a legitimate good guy is a solid 10/10 though, pure villainy.
Mind you Leon is so fucking oblivious to Iris I'm not even sure he isn't gay.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Which is exactly why it needs to happen. NTRing a bad man is fun and all but it doesn't have the same impact, it just feels like the universe correcting itself. NTRing a legitimate good guy is a solid 10/10 though, pure villainy.
Mind you Leon is so fucking oblivious to Iris I'm not even sure he isn't gay.
He might as well not even recognize it as NTR, to be honest.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes