Apr 7, 2023
How do i fix the window size? Even when I input a higher resolution on the main menu options I only a tiny screen on the top right and everything else is left blank

CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
Is this playable yet or should I wait another year?
I've been monitoring this thread for 3 years now and now it's .50
This is true NTR

Cobaya-San

Nov 4, 2019
How do you get the new PM events? I have leveled up with her and I have been playing the events as a companion but I have not seen anything new

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Is this playable yet or should I wait another year?
I've been monitoring this thread for 3 years now and now it's .50
This is true NTR
The game is about halfway, in terms of gameplay you can easily push through 20+hours of content, idk, i've been playing almost every single update for the past 2,5years

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Logically speaking
What kind of idiots subs to a patreon for the entire length of the project and expects to get an equal return in value? It's a donation platform with almost no "customer" protection. A person deserves to get fleeced if they treat it like a ghetto subscription service, early access storefront, or crowd funding platform instead of an arts patronage. Even if it was just a really terrible store, solo dev projects don't progress enough fast that most updates will be worth seeing immediately, much less worth paying monthly for every single one.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes