larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
For the final Succubus scene, you need to go to the Abbey building. Speak to the nun. Do the challenge (Charisma+Intel check).

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
For the final Succubus scene, you need to go to the Abbey building. Speak to the nun. Do the challenge (Charisma+Intel check).
can u write me the full walktrough please not with yarizo but with mc already done all with yarizo i think if the final is the scenes trough the window

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
can u write me the full walktrough please not with yarizo but with mc already done all with yarizo i think if the final is the scenes trough the window
I really just winged it because of the missing text. Idk where to start. For the latest scene, you'll need to go to the abbey (tree) during day, Succubus house (I forgot day or night), abbey again during the day (after this possibly her house again if she doesn't take you home after the abbey scene), then abbey again (I forget if it was day/night), then the brothel at night in the VIP room (talk to the guy way in the back). Go to her house after that, then speak with the nun at the abbey during the day for the dice roll. After that it should be the brothel at night (speak with Yarizo and pick the 1st option). Enter the brothel strip area and see the event. Go to the Succubus' house after. Then brothel at night. Speak to Succubus. Pick option 1 for all. If you see Yarizo at the end of the scene, that means it's the NTR route. The final scene requires you to go to the abbey during the day to speak with the Succubus. Keep doing so until there are no new scenes.

Edit - For Vanilla, just ignore Yarizo (don't talk to him) in the brothel.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Roxas_

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
I really just winged it because of the missing text. Idk where to start. For the latest scene, you'll need to go to the abbey (tree) during day, Succubus house (I forgot day or night), abbey again during the day (after this possibly her house again if she doesn't take you home after the abbey scene), then abbey again (I forget if it was day/night), then the brothel at night in the VIP room (talk to the guy way in the back). Go to her house after that, then speak with the nun at the abbey during the day for the dice roll. After that it should be the brothel at night (speak with Yarizo and pick the 1st option). Enter the brothel strip area and see the event. Go to the Succubus' house after. Then brothel at night. Speak to Succubus. Pick option 1 for all. If you see Yarizo at the end of the scene, that means it's the NTR route. The final scene requires you to go to the abbey during the day to speak with the Succubus. Keep doing so until there are no new scenes.
ok i think mine its bugged cause after she became a nun on the vanilla route she only talk with MC and then get interrupt by a child i guess or another route can u share with me a save file if u still got it? huge thanks for the time u re spending to help me dude

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
How much scene succubus n mc have

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
ok i think mine its bugged cause after she became a nun on the vanilla route she only talk with MC and then get interrupt by a child i guess or another route can u share with me a save file if u still got it? huge thanks for the time u re spending to help me dude
Same dude me to nothing happen

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
Did you manage to unlock the second ending for her quest? I didn't recommend her to yarizo and tried talking to her on the monastery but she just has the same dialogue over and over again.
No I couldn't figure out how to get the vanilla route going either only the one with Yarizo which still had like 4 scenes

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
If you want the yarizo route, after you roll the dice with the nun. You go to the brothel and talk to Yarizo, give him the 2nd option, from there enter the brothel and go to the heart of the dance event, finish the scene and go to the succubus house. You go back to the brothel *DO NOT TALK TO YARIZO, ENTER TALK TO THE SUCCUBUS AND CHOOSE THE 1st OPTION AND AT THE END OF EVERYTHING YOU WILL SEE YARIZO AT THE EXIT* READY YOU ONLY GO ABBEY IN THE MORNING / *IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT ROUTE. CHOOSE OPTION 1 THE FIRST TIME YOU TALK TO YARIZO OR ELSE, DON'T TALK TO HIM*

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
The vanilla route has no further scenes at the abbey after the Succubus becomes a nun (not as far as I know of). The only route that has scenes after that would be the NTR route. If you want the vanilla route, just ignore Yarizo at the brothel. Else, speak to Yarizo at the brothel for the NTR route.

I refer to it as NTR route just for convenience but it really should be called the Yarizo route (since MC and Succubus doesn't really have an established relationship).

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes