Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
How do you get 999 relationship level and that much item? also my option for PM is still in the 480+ level and I can't view the new one. What do I have to do?
The new events of PM, you must go alone with Jimmy (press the A button and choose the free time option, choose the protagonist) you go to the PM store, talk to her, choose the relationship event option. ready enjoy ps: in my save it has several items to the maximum. I edited it on the "save editor" page, you can edit various things there.

UwUTwT

Mar 26, 2022
The new events of PM, you must go alone with Jimmy (press the A button and choose the free time option, choose the protagonist) you go to the PM store, talk to her, choose the relationship event option. ready enjoy ps: in my save it has several items to the maximum. I edited it on the "save editor" page, you can edit various things there.
Screenshot (125).png
I only see this when I click relationship events. And how may I access the save editor?

Ryuu2

Feb 15, 2022
how to finish this guest ??
im already go to church and talk to adventure there but still nothing happen..

Shuranii

Apr 4, 2020
Do you have NTR mode activated? and you already spoke with kohaku your wish to the NTR?. if you don't have that done. your heart will not come out
I have already talk to her about ntr before and it showed up, but can't do it anymore. other ntr like yarizo still works just this one

zotto23

Aug 16, 2020
First I had a problem with the vl gothic font. Now that I installed the font, that problem appears. I have not been able to play since version 0.45
1681699126294.png

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Here is my save, I've run out of the idea :(
You have not progressed since the last Titan step update. You must go Titan step and advance with PM ratio level. You arrive at the city press A, choose the free time option and go to the alchemist guild. You will see an old man on a ladder. continue that mission! just there you go copulate with PM
1681701943747.png

Reactions: Tyldar and UwUTwT
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes