Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
does one have to discuss ntr with the priestess to be able to view yarizo content ?
I didn't, though it was an older version and it looked bugged, since Yarizo was talking as if he had something with her in the bedroom, but i didn't say anything like that, because telling her to do it isn't as fun as seeing her betray the mc. In other scenes she did mentioned as if she did something like that too, yeah, but was pretty much cucking him with Yarizo without mc's consent later. I think it might be possible easily through taking Yarizo in battles and him harassing her, even without telling her directly, though it's probably more of a bug it seems.

Maybe no-netorase-Yarizo is a future feature, so i was able to do it now, with it being slightly broken.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
I just wish the creator finish YarizoXKohaku lv4 and lv5 content before more PM stuff
I feel that the creator is not having a follow-up or rules for his game. Throw progress without polishing events. leaving behind many things or events and options implemented but no progress other than a black screen and the next day. since he did not create images for her. I hope Technobraker hasn't lost his motivation with Nympho

Reactions: Triedanted

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
if technobrake cared about what the people who pay him want he'd have finished the game by now
If people paying Technobrake cared about him finishing the game, then they would have stopped paying him a long time ago. The truth, as mentioned before, is that Patrons have access to other games-related stuff. Whining and ranting will hardly get some sort of revolt happening and this thread isn't about that sort of stuff.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
what effects has insanity/trauma on the character? and why does playing the "i love u" game with priestess increase the protagonist's insanity only by 1? coz mine went up at least by 10

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
If people paying Technobrake cared about him finishing the game, then they would have stopped paying him a long time ago. The truth, as mentioned before, is that Patrons have access to other games-related stuff. Whining and ranting will hardly get some sort of revolt happening and this thread isn't about that sort of stuff.
I prob tried every of his side games he released and they were actually just terrible... it seemed like he developed them 10 mins and released them half assed, so if they are paying for that it is even less worth than nymphomanian priestess (just my opinion but I think people who try them agree)

Reactions: Zoness

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I prob tried every of his side games he released and they were actually just terrible... it seemed like he developed them 10 mins and released them half assed, so if they are paying for that it is even less worth than nymphomanian priestess (just my opinion but I think people who try them agree)
Did you try Haramase Island? That is not a side game. Or Nymphomania Paradox.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
what effects has insanity/trauma on the character? and why does playing the "i love u" game with priestess increase the protagonist's insanity only by 1? coz mine went up at least by 10
Regarding Kohaku if she has madness: she will be aggressive with her actions "Her yandere personality" / Trauma: Causes her to increase her probability of not casting a spell and right at the beginning of the battle she wants to be raped by the enemy that was kidnapped. example: trauma goblins: when you fight against them, kohaku will excite the goblin, it will allow itself to be captured or raped, there will be no option to free itself and it does not cast a spell.

Reactions: Phantombeast

farinata

Oct 14, 2019
I can't get past the knight in the two star exam, is there a way to skip that, or does someone have a detaied method of beating it? the guide isn't terribly specific.

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
I can't get past the knight in the two star exam, is there a way to skip that, or does someone have a detaied method of beating it? the guide isn't terribly specific.
Black Kningt? juke him or die multiple time then the option to skip pop up

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes