llDante

Dec 22, 2019
i changed the name of both characters when i started, but after a save and came back to the game, their names had gone back to japanese, is this a bug? is there a way to change their names again without restarting? i know their names but seeing it in japanese while the rest of the dialogue is in english is kinda bugging me.

Edit: i found where to change names in game, but i'm having another trouble, when i was in part with slime and touched something that seemed a trap, the screen blinked and a msg appeared in the log that a scene occurred but it says i have dirty fetish off or something, where do i change that?

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
i changed the name of both characters when i started, but after a save and came back to the game, their names had gone back to japanese, is this a bug? is there a way to change their names again without restarting? i know their names but seeing it in japanese while the rest of the dialogue is in english is kinda bugging me.
Yeah, this is a bug. Yes, you can change their names without restarting. However, their names will revert back to Japanese after you save and load again later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: i found where to change names in game, but i'm having another trouble, when i was in part with slime and touched something that seemed a trap, the screen blinked and a msg appeared in the log that a scene occurred but it says i have dirty fetish off or something, where do i change that?
Simply switch scat mode and try to see if the slime scene fires after you trigger the trap again.

why is this game a buggy mess?
Great question. Why don't you ask technobrake this question on his patreon, or twitter account instead?

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2021
Battle NTR used to happen all the time now it's just 1 round then more fighting. Fighting was easier back then. Is there a way to return to that system when the monster was just more concerned with the followre?

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, this is a bug. Yes, you can change their names without restarting. However, their names will revert back to Japanese after you save and load again later.

Simply switch scat mode and try to see if the slime scene fires after you trigger the trap again.

Great question. Why don't you ask technobrake this question on his patreon, or twitter account instead?
thanks, the scat option worked! ^^

Attis Game

Aug 21, 2023
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.54
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

VX ACE v0.51
Extra: SAVE -

Usuisthekami thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
I HAVE A QUESTION, the main missions do not appear on the bulletin board, even after following the instructions in the guide, how can I activate "Patrol Blessing Road"?

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Because everything has already been ported, the main quest is th only thing that hasn't been and that's because it's going to be rewritten.
How do you get to the slums? I also haven't seen the tutoring the 2 newbie adventurers series of events since the port either.

Last edited:

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
How do you get to the slums? I also haven't seen the tutoring the 2 newbie adventurers series of events since the port either.
Slums are only on the last missino of the main history in 0.50. The 2 adventurers never got ported for some reason, maybe they are on this new mode with old scenes that released on 0.54

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes