Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Save12 - University girl hypno blowjob (0.51)
13-15 - Orc bad ending (0.52)
16 - Blue cave vanilla event (0.54)
17 - Rescued adventurer ntr (this one has two parts so you will need to go to the adventurers guild and talk to him again) 0.54

Go to the main menu and click on OMAKE to see old scenes

DEMARBULLS

Jan 27, 2022
How do you unlock the 'a place to relax event'? I got the 50 relationship points but don't have a clue what the ??? means.

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
How do you unlock the 'a place to relax event'? I got the 50 relationship points but don't have a clue what the ??? means.
You didn't complete every event available. Complete the first "Help with ingredients for alchemy" event. You are beyond any help, if this doesn't help you to unlock the last event on the list.

how to get 50 fame?
Do quests..? No? How about CHEATS then?

Last edited:

QKeith

Apr 14, 2023
You didn't complete every event available. Complete the first "Help with ingredients for alchemy" event. You are beyond any help, if this doesn't help you to unlock the last event on the list.

Do quests..? No? How about CHEATS then?
thanks

madmax112233

Jun 3, 2021
I have 1 question guys. Which version of the game I should play? I started with v0.54 but I think I was missing a lot of stuff. Shouldn't be better to play v0.50a before game engine was changed?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
oh so there no scenes for her personally? also how do i make the succubus a nun
In version 0.50, after completing her quests as a prostitute you can choose to ler her become a nun or keep working on the red light distric.

Apparently, we were supposed to have a path for both choices and also vanilla content for them, but the only content finished was nun yarizo ntr, you can check it out on the walkthrough on the main page in the Succubus category

Reactions: frantic555

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes