AppleJuiceBox

Apr 9, 2021
is he gonna have iris survive attempting seppuku or some shit? i assume its seppuku since he's japanese how can you survive stabbing yourself in the stomach?

Glorytomindkind01

Sep 16, 2022
Can someone upload saves on new version before Titan quest, pls?
I dropped game at one time, and now really don't wanna walkthrough all this shit again.

Thank u very much

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Pretty much close to the final of 0.50b, you get to choose to play as Iris at the Adventure Guild.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm in the same boat as the other guy ,

Is the story not progressed at all with the mc and priestess? I don't remember iris having a romantic path with MC, so it sounds like the elf is having a separate storyline, I'm not invested in her as a character, she's just a side character.

this used to me my favourite game next to karins prison now idk what's even happening , is it worth replying?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023

Is the story not progressed at all with the mc and priestess? I don't remember iris having a romantic path with MC, so it sounds like the elf is having a separate storyline, I'm not invested in her as a character, she's just a side character.

this used to me my favourite game next to karins prison now idk what's even happening , is it worth replying?
Kohaku is a descedant of some important guy and Iris has no path with MC. Her quest is about using lewd power which she was cursed without losing her virignity because she likes Leon

cluddieclud

Apr 23, 2023

Iris has no path with MC (atleast for now) and yes the story is split between MC x Kohaku and Leon x Iris and based off how the last few lines in the 0.50b build it seems youre supposed to play as Leon to save Iris but that might change since Tecnobrake did say he wanted to change the story for some parts.

As for the story itself, the game was under hiatus for like 2 years i believe and Tecno only started doing some work recently this year but the story has yet to progress and its just mostly porting and updates no one asked for.

Not worth replaying if you already played 0.50 build might aswell wait for another year or 2 till Tecno finally finishes the game smh.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
" Examples: Whoring out PM as a prostitute or watch her fuck STRANGERS/mobs by the protagonist's request? "
That's just the beginning, techno didn't want netorare & netorase for PM at first.
Now he accept netorase, in a few month he does straight up netorare with her.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

IzuruExperiment

May 28, 2021
can somone help with the yarizo please some scenes wont play liike when i go to the inn and use the
Seems like this is literally it; Yarizo's Relationship Level needs to be at Stage 2 and if you see the text in Japanese about Yarizo when exploring, it means you can proceed with the new CGs.

If you progressed through the game normally:
- At Yarizo Relationship Stage 2, rest at an inn to see a prerequisite Yarizo x Priestess event for the new tent CGs to become accessible.
- Camp and choose whoever to guard to see their respective events.

If you've progressed through the game using cheats/save edits:
Make sure that Yarizo's Relationship value is set to '2' (Mine was set to '50') and not anything higher through a save editor otherwise, it just won't work. (Unreleased/unfinished events will play, CGs are forced skipped, etc.)

Manually change the values of these variables to what I've got down below (The cheat tool doesn't update Yarizo's relationship properly anymore from my experience, so doing it manually is an easy workaround.)

204: [絆Lvl]ヤリゾー 2
214: [浸食度]ヤリゾー 120

Once that's sorted, you can continue with getting to the events.

I've attached my save if anyone wants a quick jump to these particular events.
how do you use rvdata save file?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
can somone help with the yarizo please some scenes wont play liike when i go to the inn and use the

how do you use rvdata save file?
About Yarizo relationship events read HERE

About rvdata save files read HERE

About save folder locations read HERE

About the most basic difference between the Vx Ace 0.50a and MV versions read HERE

Only if you want to play the story:
About where to get NymPri Vx Ace 0.50a read HERE

Can someone tell me what this R6 R7 and stuff means seeing it and don t know what it is
These are really old, ancient, redundant versions of the game. They were the "Revision" versions, that's why there is an "R" letter in front of the numbers. If I recall correctly, they were meant to show the process of patching the game at the time.

can somone also tell me is there a way to get yarizo to relationship lvl 4 and 5 without save editor and if so please help with it
Nope. You can't progress Yarizo relationship that much without cheating or editing your saves.

Edit: Please, learn to be more specific about the problems you encounter. And most importantly, please, learn to edit your posts ffs. This is the absolute minimum you could at least learn to do.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes