DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Offtopic,
Did you see what our boy technobrake reposted on twitter?:KEK::KEK:
I thought it was like a music album art for something he's listening, at first I saw it as a hot air balloon, until I looked at it again a 2nd time and realized what the picture really is.

I'm quite ashamed, my Degen-skills need more refining.

UUOOOOGGHHH NEED MORE SEEEGGGSSS :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Tweak22

duffy53119

Mar 10, 2023
the models load in piece after piece, like each layer of clothing loads in one after another and its annoying,
how do I fix

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
I thought it was like a music album art for something he's listening, at first I saw it as a hot air balloon, until I looked at it again a 2nd time and realized what the picture really is.

I'm quite ashamed, my Degen-skills need more refining.

UUOOOOGGHHH NEED MORE SEEEGGGSSS :HideThePain:
You are leading to a good oath actually ;)(y)

IzuruExperiment

May 28, 2021
is there a translation to nymphomania priestess another story I tried translating it myself with translation++ but ran into an issue
This is as far as I got when I click new game I get this Screenshot (192).png

Screenshot (191).png

John Sen Pai

Apr 28, 2023
can anyone help me on what build should i download where i can actually play the main storyline because ive downloaded the latest(.54) and i can't find yarizo

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
can anyone help me on what build should i download where i can actually play the main storyline because ive downloaded the latest(.54) and i can't find yarizo
You need to get 30 fame points and raise your adventurer ranking on the guild to unlock yarizo on 0.54.

The version which has main history is actually this one:

• Angry
Reactions: John Sen Pai

Deonsal

Apr 28, 2023
I cant get the first main quest, the patrol one but it notifies as soon as i hit lvl2 that there is some new story quest available but i cannot find the quest

DarrenSa123

Nov 26, 2023
I cant get the first main quest, the patrol one but it notifies as soon as i hit lvl2 that there is some new story quest available but i cannot find the quest
me too, I meet two symptoms, if playing chinese version, it will happen can't enter "Road to the Royal Capital".
if playing the f95zone version, the quest will not show up.

1701345347111.png
1701345370299.png

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes