John Sen Pai

Apr 28, 2023
You need to get 30 fame points and raise your adventurer ranking on the guild to unlock yarizo on 0.54.

The version which has main history is actually this one:
holy i just deleted that version and my fame was at 27 on that save file also is it normal that the name you pick always revert back to the default japanese character? cause its been happening to me alot anyways thanks man

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
if playing the f95zone version, the quest will not show up
Read this post first

if playing chinese version, it will happen can't enter "Road to the Royal Capital"
Chinese version? You mean like what? Like a bootleg? Fan translation? Mod? This is the first time I hear about such game version. Moreover, this is the first time I hear about such a problem. Can't help. Probably broken game code.

DarrenSa123

Nov 26, 2023
Read this post first

Chinese version? You mean like what? Like a bootleg? Fan translation? Mod? This is the first time I hear about such game version. Moreover, this is the first time I hear about such a problem. Can't help. Probably broken game code.

"There is no story in MV versions of the game yet. Therefore, there are no story quests either."
Okay, it seems like the root cause.

The Chinese version is based on v0.54 to translate the language; as you said, the game code is broken.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
holy i just deleted that version and my fame was at 27 on that save file also is it normal that the name you pick always revert back to the default japanese character? cause its been happening to me alot anyways thanks man
The MV version is very buggy and this japanese name thing is one of them

Deonsal

Apr 28, 2023
"There is no story in MV versions of the game yet. Therefore, there are no story quests either."
Okay, it seems like the root cause.

The Chinese version is based on v0.54 to translate the language; as you said, the game code is broken.
yes found that out just now thank you kind sir :}

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
scam in what sense?
go read the entire threads from when the game 1st starts to the end and see what people have to say I'm not going to do something simple as reading for you. The people who are truly burn by this damn game are the one who support from the beginning, when they saw the potential but then it turns into a damn broken buggy mess milking machine.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
v0.55 Changelog is where?
On the , same as always.

【Change log】

・Titan Steppe Adventurer Part 2 (Cuckold)
・Titan Step “Meal” Event
・A key - Priest and servant
・Character encyclopedia β (Eroste window)

[Bug fix]

・Fixed a bug where a white frame remained when investigating Living Masturbation as the main character.

Reactions: Czet

inuosan

Jul 21, 2023
I'm going to be disappointed with the boring updates
Please give me more erotic events for potion makers.

Feb 24, 2020
On the , same as always.

【Change log】

・Titan Steppe Adventurer Part 2 (Cuckold)
・Titan Step “Meal” Event
・A key - Priest and servant
・Character encyclopedia β (Eroste window)

[Bug fix]

・Fixed a bug where a white frame remained when investigating Living Masturbation as the main character.
do you have img for new changelog?

gronyolofrog

May 13, 2023
Do you really need 30 lvl of fame to unlock main quest? Or it is misinformation few pages up?
If it is true, pls, tell me what variable i should tweak in save file to change fame...

Im playing the new NymPri_Alpha_055 version, from fellow AromaticFox

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Do you really need 30 lvl of fame to unlock main quest? Or it is misinformation few pages up?

Im playing the new NymPri_Alpha_055 version, from fellow AromaticFox
You need 30 fame points to get promoted to lvl2 adventurer in order to be able to recruit Yarizo for ntr stuff.

The last downloadable game version that still has the story is the Vx Ace 0.50a. Then again, there was the engine switch and porting SOME of the game content to MV. Excluding the story, story quests, story events.

There will be no main quests in MV version untill they get rewritten/ reimpllemented probably in v.0.80 or something. Can't say for sure. It's just a rumor.

tell me what variable i should tweak in save file to change fame...
The fame variable is variable#322

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes