Mar 9, 2021
After doing my first graph, I decided to look into the progress from a more tangible persepective. The number of erotic events.

Unfortunately, as I was doing it I realized that my way of doing it was kind of really bad and depended on Technobrake being consistent with how he talks about what he adds. But for what I hope is obvious reasons, Technobrake didn't write his ci-en posts for an insane statistician to try and track down his work progress.
As a result, my actual count of 'how many ero events there are' varies wildly, as I didn't count any ero events that didn't also have a unique CG associated, and he didn't count any ero events that take place in battles. So uh, this count could be lowballing it or high balling it and I have no clue which that is. That said, I assure you that the count of any individual day/update can't be off by more than 1 or 2 events, so don't worry about this graph being extremely bad.

The most empirical way of doing this, and the way I didn't want to do it, would be to download each and every version of NymPri ever released and count the number of base CG in each one, and then plot that based on release date.

Anyway, the amount of CG that gets produced is extremely rocky, and it does seem to be slowing down a bit as of late. That being said, going through all of his ci-En posts over the past years really put into perspective how long it's been since i gave this game a proper playtest. I've been complaining about slow growth, but I'm going to be honest, I didn't even know the lava dungeon existed. This game is making progress. It's just not as fast as it sometimes is, and I think that's fine.

1701645068923.png

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
Apparently there might be a mod to add in certain things that certain payment orgs poo poo. Certain things that Techno puts on his twitter as hypothetical situations. Certain things in a mod that might or might not be made by Techno. If anybody knows where this hypothetical mod is please hook a man up.

Last edited:

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
After doing my first graph, I decided to look into the progress from a more tangible persepective. The number of erotic events.

Unfortunately, as I was doing it I realized that my way of doing it was kind of really bad and depended on Technobrake being consistent with how he talks about what he adds. But for what I hope is obvious reasons, Technobrake didn't write his ci-en posts for an insane statistician to try and track down his work progress.
As a result, my actual count of 'how many ero events there are' varies wildly, as I didn't count any ero events that didn't also have a unique CG associated, and he didn't count any ero events that take place in battles. So uh, this count could be lowballing it or high balling it and I have no clue which that is. That said, I assure you that the count of any individual day/update can't be off by more than 1 or 2 events, so don't worry about this graph being extremely bad.

The most empirical way of doing this, and the way I didn't want to do it, would be to download each and every version of NymPri ever released and count the number of base CG in each one, and then plot that based on release date.

Anyway, the amount of CG that gets produced is extremely rocky, and it does seem to be slowing down a bit as of late. That being said, going through all of his ci-En posts over the past years really put into perspective how long it's been since i gave this game a proper playtest. I've been complaining about slow growth, but I'm going to be honest, I didn't even know the lava dungeon existed. This game is making progress. It's just not as fast as it sometimes is, and I think that's fine.

View attachment 3140191
Bitch you going stats on us you better produce a mean for every month, variance, and std Deviation.

Nice job nonetheless

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
I'm hoping they didn't, but it feels like they did.
I popped back in to see the changelog, maybe play the game but like...

This game is not progressing. It is not moving forward as a game. The progress is painfully slow, but I wouldn't mind that if the story... actually unfolded? Like, I get the need for scenes, but just making the main quest could work.

Edit:
For shits, I decided to plot out the updates on a graph. This is just the alpha versions, no dungeon tests, and not including any of the actual stuff in the versions to quantify what went into them, so this only strictly refers to the rate at which Technobrake is releasing new versions. The dates are taken from Technobrake's ci-en account.

View attachment 3140116
If you're wondering what the huge gap is between November 2021 and October 2022 is, those are the R updates.
The second gap, around between v0.5 and v0.51 also corresponds to the porting of NymPri to MV.
Setting aside these outliers, it seems the update schedule is still somewhat consistent.
Thanks for the graph! Though it doesn't actualy show how much story progression nor how much content each of those updates contain. It's only my opinion, but up until july 2021 since initial release of the actual game and not the dungeon thingy proof of concept, there wasn't much progression story wise. Which was understandable cuz the game was quite empty back then.

I think the next two update were about the introduction of the succubus plot and yarizo. I think thats where things got ugly (pun intended). I had and still have the feeling that technobreak is strugling with code. Feels like he's way over his league in coding, trying to implement things that the motor wasn't really meant for thus making it all buggy. At this point release got realy short, a few scene often quite hard to access. If my guess is true and he is indeed overwhelmed with coding, perhaps he was rushing drawing session for deadlines. So the game stagnated for a year and half, almost 2 years with little to no progression again.

Since he started porting to MV, release got more consistent and with somewhat story progress. None the less, all that porting must be quite hard to justify even to his supporters. Guess that progression is almost entirely for fishin back those paying customer. Doesn't change the fact that the choice to port the game is still quite irrelevant, even more so that he proves again his inapetance to do it in a satisfying way, even for himself. Well no sane developper port a game halfway through development.

Well, excuse my babering, all in all, it's just to underline the fact that technobrake is actually not consistent at all in his release. Anyone can increment a version without making much change, and it is quite common around here.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F4S1

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I just... I just want to play this game. But you can't, because you can't make actual progress in scenes or the story without using the cheat options and configuring the character stats to match the scenes you want to see or the events you want to progress.

Am I crazy for wanting this? Is this ever going to happen? Wish he would just slap this shit together at least in a haphazard enough way that you could stumble your way through the content naturally, without having to grind the same events repeatedly to barely raise sex stats, and without having to manually cheat by just forcing the stats to be what they need to be.

I just want to play this shit organically. That's all. But we can't.

I love technobrake's stuff, their art and lewd scenarios are fantastic... but this game is in the deepest basement of development hell and that really fuckin' sucks. Guess I'll just keep waiting. :(

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Apparently there might be a mod to add in certain things that certain payment orgs poo poo. Certain things that Techno puts on his twitter as hypothetical situations. Certain things in a mod that might or might not be made by Techno. If anybody knows where this hypothetical mod is please hook a man up.
I saw the potion maker x horse art, what else was there?

Also, if its not on here, its probably not been published yet.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how to get yarizo in this update ? there is no main story and i have 5 fame and when i go to the port nothing happen

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
its before the second part of the "new" bad ending (its the worse bad ending i have seen), other saves are for the events of the bad ending of the succubus, and the orc bad ending
Sorry, what's the worst end you've seen? I'm going through your saves and I'm not sure which save you mean.

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
Titan Step Adventurer? How do I start it?

EDIT: Apperently it's impossible because the main quest is blocked, is there a way to see the scene with cheats?

Last edited:
Reactions: Realmoon_man
Mar 9, 2021
Thanks for the graph! Though it doesn't actualy show how much story progression nor how much content each of those updates contain. It's only my opinion, but up until july 2021 since initial release of the actual game and not the dungeon thingy proof of concept, there wasn't much progression story wise. Which was understandable cuz the game was quite empty back then.

I think the next two update were about the introduction of the succubus plot and yarizo. I think thats where things got ugly (pun intended). I had and still have the feeling that technobreak is strugling with code. Feels like he's way over his league in coding, trying to implement things that the motor wasn't really meant for thus making it all buggy. At this point release got realy short, a few scene often quite hard to access. If my guess is true and he is indeed overwhelmed with coding, perhaps he was rushing drawing session for deadlines. So the game stagnated for a year and half, almost 2 years with little to no progression again.

Since he started porting to MV, release got more consistent and with somewhat story progress. None the less, all that porting must be quite hard to justify even to his supporters. Guess that progression is almost entirely for fishin back those paying customer. Doesn't change the fact that the choice to port the game is still quite irrelevant, even more so that he proves again his inapetance to do it in a satisfying way, even for himself. Well no sane developper port a game halfway through development.

Well, excuse my babering, all in all, it's just to underline the fact that technobrake is actually not consistent at all in his release. Anyone can increment a version without making much change, and it is quite common around here.
1701665675336.png You are correct in the assessment that the actual update schedule is... inconsistent. This is the scenes added per update. I suppose as with art, the most work is done in a burst of inspiration.
It may be disingenuous for me to say that the trend was 'clear'. Of course, for this style of graph, keeping a line anywhere above 0 is pretty much a win, I suppose.

I considered going by story events, but decided against it, since they were far more sparse, and I'd have fewer data points to work with. However, I suppose if we are tracking the development of the game, the story additions are what we should track.

That being said, they're less easy to quantify. I can clearly quantify HCGs, but story is... I guess I count by quests, but the content of individual quests is varied. Not that I quantified HCGs.

I wonder if I could get a few of you guys to do me some volunteer work, download every version and help me populate my data so I can track Technobrake's seasonal trends over this 4 year period.
As far as data I'd want from each version, it'd be 'date of release', 'number of main quests', 'number of side quests', 'number of events', 'number of H events', 'number of H CG'. 'number of NPCs', 'amount of dialogue'. This would let me kind of pick his brain for whatever part of his game he's focused on doing at that particular point in time. I don't think that Technobrake works on all aspects of his game evenly, and that he might just be really into doing one thing or another at a point in time.

I do think he wants to 'do' this project, I just don't think he's entirely sure what that entails. He has regular polls about what people want to see, and then adds that to his work. I think he's probably got a story in mind, since he never asks about that, but on the art side, he wants to know what people want to see. As seen in the work around Potion Maker and Yarizo, the HCGs are an everything thing, but the story is his own.

That being said, as a casual writer myself, I can probably understand the slow story. He's not satisfied with how it's written. Given that he's selling this as a product and it's part of an interactive video game with potentially multiple endings, it's probably subject to much greater issues of self-criticism than the average casual story.

I don't have the raw data, so I don't have a trendline to draw, but I'd say that this game will take probably 5+ years to come out in full. I'd say the biggest source of uncertainty is Iris. Iris getting her own whole sidestory in a city with a dungeon, with her own combat system and her own villains to fight is a source of concern at the moment. Jimmy and Kohaku's quest seems to be about halfway done. They're 3 star adventurers just about and there's 6 total quest tiers. The final quests may vary a bit in complexity, but I don't imagine they'd be much more. If it was just Jimmy and Kohaku, I'd imagine at most, the final bosses might take a bit of tuning to make them satisfying to fight. Or perhaps just fuck it, they have high health and erotic attacks out the wahzoo and you just need to grind. Either way, I feel like that would take 5 years to do, given how long it's taken to get here.

Iris having her own storyline... I have no clue how long her storyline will last, and given that she has one, I can't say it's impossible for other characters to also. Admittedly, Iris is fairly special. She and Leon are somewhat deuteragonists, existing since the first version, and also, her own story probably doesn't have a well structured star ranking system for quests since she's already a 5 star adventurer. She may well be the only case, and her story may be over and dealt with within a year.

But I can't see the future. I can just draw on the past to try and draw lines into the future. If something bad happens, if something good happens, I can't account for that. I'm no actuary. All said, whatever happens to this game, it's gonna have something like 600+ scenes in it, so buckle up folks.

Mar 18, 2022
View attachment 3140742 You are correct in the assessment that the actual update schedule is... inconsistent. This is the scenes added per update. I suppose as with art, the most work is done in a burst of inspiration.
It may be disingenuous for me to say that the trend was 'clear'. Of course, for this style of graph, keeping a line anywhere above 0 is pretty much a win, I suppose.

I considered going by story events, but decided against it, since they were far more sparse, and I'd have fewer data points to work with. However, I suppose if we are tracking the development of the game, the story additions are what we should track.

That being said, they're less easy to quantify. I can clearly quantify HCGs, but story is... I guess I count by quests, but the content of individual quests is varied. Not that I quantified HCGs.

I wonder if I could get a few of you guys to do me some volunteer work, download every version and help me populate my data so I can track Technobrake's seasonal trends over this 4 year period.
As far as data I'd want from each version, it'd be 'date of release', 'number of main quests', 'number of side quests', 'number of events', 'number of H events', 'number of H CG'. 'number of NPCs', 'amount of dialogue'. This would let me kind of pick his brain for whatever part of his game he's focused on doing at that particular point in time. I don't think that Technobrake works on all aspects of his game evenly, and that he might just be really into doing one thing or another at a point in time.

I do think he wants to 'do' this project, I just don't think he's entirely sure what that entails. He has regular polls about what people want to see, and then adds that to his work. I think he's probably got a story in mind, since he never asks about that, but on the art side, he wants to know what people want to see. As seen in the work around Potion Maker and Yarizo, the HCGs are an everything thing, but the story is his own.

That being said, as a casual writer myself, I can probably understand the slow story. He's not satisfied with how it's written. Given that he's selling this as a product and it's part of an interactive video game with potentially multiple endings, it's probably subject to much greater issues of self-criticism than the average casual story.

I don't have the raw data, so I don't have a trendline to draw, but I'd say that this game will take probably 5+ years to come out in full. I'd say the biggest source of uncertainty is Iris. Iris getting her own whole sidestory in a city with a dungeon, with her own combat system and her own villains to fight is a source of concern at the moment. Jimmy and Kohaku's quest seems to be about halfway done. They're 3 star adventurers just about and there's 6 total quest tiers. The final quests may vary a bit in complexity, but I don't imagine they'd be much more. If it was just Jimmy and Kohaku, I'd imagine at most, the final bosses might take a bit of tuning to make them satisfying to fight. Or perhaps just fuck it, they have high health and erotic attacks out the wahzoo and you just need to grind. Either way, I feel like that would take 5 years to do, given how long it's taken to get here.

Iris having her own storyline... I have no clue how long her storyline will last, and given that she has one, I can't say it's impossible for other characters to also. Admittedly, Iris is fairly special. She and Leon are somewhat deuteragonists, existing since the first version, and also, her own story probably doesn't have a well structured star ranking system for quests since she's already a 5 star adventurer. She may well be the only case, and her story may be over and dealt with within a year.

But I can't see the future. I can just draw on the past to try and draw lines into the future. If something bad happens, if something good happens, I can't account for that. I'm no actuary. All said, whatever happens to this game, it's gonna have something like 600+ scenes in it, so buckle up folks.
based autismo

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
What version actually has a working main story quests? v51 doesnt seem too. When was the last last version that worked and does anybody have it?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes