Hristor32

Jan 27, 2022
its before the second part of the "new" bad ending (its the worse bad ending i have seen), other saves are for the events of the bad ending of the succubus, and the orc bad ending
Thank you I appreciate it
But what do you mean the worst like in a good or a bad way

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
why cant we get more PM scenes?? its always yarizo and NTR,give some love to our girl
mostly because people only want Vanilla stuff with her, and techno likes to draw NTR shet.
i also like to draw PM but even now that i have more experience drawing i cant replicate techno style to draw scenes about her

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
mostly because people only want Vanilla stuff with her, and techno likes to draw NTR shet.
i also like to draw PM but even now that i have more experience drawing i cant replicate techno style to draw scenes about her
i dont think feet stuff is vanilla we need more of that kinky stuff

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Did they stop working on the MV build? Feels like it's been awhile since the last update and they have since went back into working with VX ACE.

Mar 9, 2021
I'm hoping they didn't, but it feels like they did.
I popped back in to see the changelog, maybe play the game but like...

This game is not progressing. It is not moving forward as a game. The progress is painfully slow, but I wouldn't mind that if the story... actually unfolded? Like, I get the need for scenes, but just making the main quest could work.

Edit:
For shits, I decided to plot out the updates on a graph. This is just the alpha versions, no dungeon tests, and not including any of the actual stuff in the versions to quantify what went into them, so this only strictly refers to the rate at which Technobrake is releasing new versions. The dates are taken from Technobrake's ci-en account.

1701641983781.png
If you're wondering what the huge gap is between November 2021 and October 2022 is, those are the R updates.
The second gap, around between v0.5 and v0.51 also corresponds to the porting of NymPri to MV.
Setting aside these outliers, it seems the update schedule is still somewhat consistent.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes