IzuruExperiment

May 28, 2021
About Yarizo relationship events read HERE

About rvdata save files read HERE

About save folder locations read HERE

About the most basic difference between the Vx Ace 0.50a and MV versions read HERE

Only if you want to play the story:
About where to get NymPri Vx Ace 0.50a read HERE

These are really old, ancient, redundant versions of the game. They were the "Revision" versions, that's why there is an "R" letter in front of the numbers. If I recall correctly, they were meant to show the process of patching the game at the time.

Nope. You can't progress Yarizo relationship that much without cheating or editing your saves.

Edit: Please, learn to be more specific about the problems you encounter. And most importantly, please, learn to edit your posts ffs. This is the absolute minimum you could at least learn to do.
Yea I'm sorry for that and thank you for the quick reply when I wrote the please help with it I was referring to Yarizo and his relationship I had seen a post that is old that mentions like scenes skipping and I was having that issue specifically when I went into the inn to sleep I have the cheat function on so I can pick the scene and when i pick the scene in regards to lvl4 or I am assuming it means relationship 4 but when I click it just skips over it I experienced this earlier when I told Yarizo to guard and I pick the priestess option( don't remember the exact text but it said "priestess something...") and it would skip over it but I believe (I've done other things regarding Yarizo before I tried this which is why I am a bit unsure) after I had Yarizo make love to the wife and then click that option nothing skips so I assumed that this case was the same plus I seen a video with someone else actually doing the scene in the inn regarding level 4 but he only showed the scene and nothing leading up to it but I rewatch the video and read the beginning message and now I'm thinking that it might be like fan made or something like that idk lol thank you for the help.

P.S. and sorry about not editing. I don't like ever post on this site so I had assume that since I was making a reply to that guy that he was the only 1 that was going to be notified about it and so I wanted more people to know about it and the third post was just because it didn't even dawn on me to edit and just seemed faster sorry would make this more easier and organize if I have things together and keep things more neat I'll be sure to keep this in mind in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Czet and gigasnigas

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
but I rewatch the video and read the beginning message and now I'm thinking that it might be like fan made or something like that idk lol thank you for the help.
Yeah, that one particular video you provided the link to is a fanmade animation. The funny thing is that it had it's begginings right HERE; in this very thread. It never stops to amaze me how many of these fanmade works you can actually dig up in here. It shows how really, really hyped people were about this game at some point. It simply indicates how much they apreciated it at the time.

P.S. and sorry about not editing. I don't like ever post on this site so I had assume that since I was making a reply to that guy that he was the only 1 that was going to be notified about it and so I wanted more people to know about it and the third post was just because it didn't even dawn on me to edit and just seemed faster sorry would make this more easier and organize if I have things together and keep things more neat I'll be sure to keep this in mind in the future.
I can understand that people want to get an actual help here with one thing or another; this is why they write posts here for, mostly. However, let's not be so desperate as to write triple posts straight away. One meaningful and sensible post is usually more than enough to attract my attention. If nobody answers to the problem, then in most cases, it was probably already solved a bunch pages back.
I'm sorry to you all, if my answers may sound rough at times. I'm not angry, mad, irritated or anything in the like. It's just that this thread is already a mess as it is. All the piling up posts keep burying all the interesting, or helpful stuff in the blink of an eye. I just wish people would finally learn to search, read and draw the conclusions first, and post questions later.

Last edited:

IzuruExperiment

May 28, 2021
Yeah, that one particular video you provided the link to is a fanmade animation. The funny thing is that it had it's begginings right HERE; in this very thread. It never stops to amaze me how many of these fanmade works you can actually dig up in here. It shows how really, really hyped people were about this game at some point. It simply indicates how much they apreciated it at the time.
Ha that's cool to see. Yeah, I can see why found out about it just like a couple of days ago and been having a blast with this game when I started to get a hang of it a bit.

I can understand that people want to get an actual help here with one thing or another; this is why they write posts here for, mostly. However, let's not be so desperate as to write triple posts straight away. One meaningful and sensible post is usually more than enough to attract my attention. If nobody answers to the problem, then in most cases, it was probably already solved a bunch pages back.
I'm sorry to you all, if my answers may sound rough at times. I'm not angry, mad, irritated or anything in the like. It's just that this thread is already a mess as it is. All the piling up posts keep burying all the interesting, or helpful stuff in the blink of an eye. I just wish people would finally learn to search, read and draw the conclusions first, and post questions later.
Yeah I get what you mean and agree I typically try to do that which is why I don't post much on this site like looking up information, guides, seeing videos, experimenting with the game but was just confused with this 1 seeing people mentioning Revision versions of the game seeing different version of the save files and seeing videos also of a different version of the game with the bugs that were also in the game was all just confusing. You were a big help much appreciated.

HalfPear

Aug 28, 2021
i couldn't activated the main quests.Is this a bug?(i am level two but i didn't see any quest on quest board i saw Only side quest)

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
where is the blacksmith?
Do you mean the Gyaru Dwarf Blacksmith? Her apprentice in the Titan Step city gives you the quest to go and find her first. She's in the crystal caves located in the Titan Step wastelands not far from the city. You can find her standing next to a big red crystal on the left side of the location. After you find the Gyaru Dwarf, she will ask you to find and fight a golem to retreive some shiny crystal from it. After you're done, go back to the city to hand in the crystal to the Gyaru Blacksmith.

Sadly, she has no H scenes at the moment. What a tease...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i couldn't activated the main quests.Is this a bug?(i am level two but i didn't see any quest on quest board i saw Only side quest)
Read this post first

Last edited:

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
I'm sharing xdelta patch from version alpha 0.53 to 0.54
This way you don't need to redownload whole 2GB~ of files.
NymPri_Alpha_053_to_054.7z =

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
How much Netorase content?
Depending on your choices. If you want little netorare, that's it. If you want little netorase instead of netorare, that's it. If you want a lot of them, that's it. Keep in mind that netorase contents depend on love and netorare depend on lust.

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Where to find the condom underwear and the body writing?
Ah, yes. This is the mod exclusively for NymPri Vx Ace 0.50a, 0.50b. You can find it HERE

Do you have a download link?
The download link is there on the bottom of the first page. I don't know about you guys but it's still working for me.
Anyways, here you go:

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
The mod creates new scenes or just substitute already existing ones?
It's already written in the mod OP there. Nah... The mod OP is a bit confusing.
The mod consists of images only. In addition to body writing and some lewd accessories, it substitutes some graphic elements in existing scenes. PM scenes mostly, to be more precise. The mod doesn't change anything in the game code, so it doesn't add any new scenes.

Personally, I didn't find any new scene as such while playing this mod, only a nice touch to the existing art from the mod creator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nabebebe
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes