KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Holy fuck I thought you were just kidding, but if you talk to the Priestess after doing the solo Potion Maker's sidequest, jesus fucking christ. I thought you were talking about the scary face with the Hospitaller.
You can avoid it by go the bath and wash the smell

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Holy fuck I thought you were just kidding, but if you talk to the Priestess after doing the solo Potion Maker's sidequest, jesus fucking christ. I thought you were talking about the scary face with the Hospitaller.
Now you made me curious

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Have any of you guy's figure out what to do with the bath lady at night? some npc keeps distracting her.
And also can somebody explain the dice role "success" thing to me, i'm having a hard time understanding what it means.
The bath lady, succubus and fortune teller are for the later version, for now there're only some dialogue
The success rate of dice's based on your stat, you can raise the required stats at the church (Arm wrestling needs strenght and technique, fingering priestess need technique...)

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Ahhhhh Naaaaa man naaaa l tried to save you man, l tried to save you.

• Haha
Reactions: Erosia

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
It seems no one make a list of H events yet so I will, this's what I have found so far
1.Game's opening (Auto)
2. Netorase event at the bar (Unlock event 3)
3. Exhibition event at the low traffic street (Buy a mask)
4. Bath event (Play as Jimmy, there're 2-3 event)
5. Anal sex, sexual harassment, kissing (Press A)
6. Potion Maker event (Talk to her when alone)
7. Slime event (Do the ring quest)
8. After done with 2,3,4, go to red light district
9. Ending when love with priestess at 200 (Haven't try yet, use cheat engine then choose ending at the bed)

There're some more events but they're still incomplete (means no H scene yet)
There's no ending with priestess at 200. Just tried it using an save editor, but unfortunately nothing happens afterwards.

Jul 20, 2017
Game bug: If you camp at the rightmost area (currently available), you can bug out and teleport to the next camp, unable to travel anywhere because there are no linked roads.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes