nade00

Dec 24, 2019
Aight question! Since i dont see it on the changelog, is this the partial game? or just still the cave scene? coz last time i played this it was still on that cave system test build. Do we really now have a prologue and stuff? Where it all began?

Jul 27, 2018
i'm curious to see what will happen when priesteschan reaches level 100 insanity. will she kill sir jimmykun? mc also has his own level of insanity, which is supposed to be able to perform bad acts, as rape (the botanist chick). damn, this game has a looot of potential. eager to see what will become

px305

May 6, 2017
So what are the plans for this game? Full release this year? I mean this can be one of the best NTR RPGs of the year but I rather play the full version than deal with bugs or half events.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So what are the plans for this game? Full release this year? I mean this can be one of the best NTR RPGs of the year but I rather play the full version than deal with bugs or half events.
We are a 0.1 right now. Every month we will get a new update (0.2, 0.3, 0.4 etc.)
The final version would be 1.0 so just do the math

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
We are a 0.1 right now. Every month we will get a new update (0.2, 0.3, 0.4 etc.)
The final version would be 1.0 so just do the math
It's a good logic but games frequently go to 0.10, 0.11... Nymphomania Paradox got to v1.10c. It's not a straightforward thing, but we can be confident that TechnoBrake will deliver quality.

Reactions: GoodJam

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
boy.....she has the best yandere face i've ever seen. that look. The ntr in this game is optional because you allow it too right? other then that I'm ready to see more scenes from the monsters raping her though.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The ntr in this game is optional because you allow it too right?
Pretty much, if you play as her and talk to people she gain relationship points with them, the uncle for now and if you ask me it's pretty unbalanced, she talks to him once, she immediatly gains a point then if you talk to her as jimmy she will gain another one, while playing as jimmy you have to fuck her in the ass like 10 times to gain 1 relationship point that is not implemented yet, same thing for the mc sex exp

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Pretty much, if you play as her and talk to people she gain relationship points with them, the uncle for now and if you ask me it's pretty unbalanced, she talks to him once, she immediatly gains a point then if you talk to her as jimmy she will gain another one, while playing as jimmy you have to fuck her in the ass like 10 times to gain 1 relationship point that is not implemented yet, same thing for the mc sex exp
I hope he will change it in the future , because it sounds grindy to manipulate relationship that way

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes