KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Pretty much, if you play as her and talk to people she gain relationship points with them, the uncle for now and if you ask me it's pretty unbalanced, she talks to him once, she immediatly gains a point then if you talk to her as jimmy she will gain another one, while playing as jimmy you have to fuck her in the ass like 10 times to gain 1 relationship point that is not implemented yet, same thing for the mc sex exp
Based on the alpha and dungeon test, I think NPC will only have max 10 relationship points (means about 5-6 events to reach max)
And relationship with MC's already max at the beginning of the game, why do you need to raise more?

anyone know where you can find the dog for the pantyhose quest?
It seems there's no dog yet, you just have to guess who it's belong to (quite easy if you have explore the inn area)

Reactions: Lospel

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
And relationship with MC's already max at the beginning of the game, why do you need to raise more?
Nope you start with 0 relationship points with her, she loves you in her weird way but your relationship is barely started, for now it's seems weird that she can get rp with you uncle incredibly quickly while the mc has to fuck her 10 times to get 1

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
How much content is there for girls other than the priestess? Is it just that one mission with the botanist girl?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
There're a few ways for MC to increase RP, like normal events at the center area or choose the right answer in quests
Sex event's spamable so I don't think the author want to use that for increasing RP

How much content is there for girls other than the priestess? Is it just that one mission with the botanist girl?
1 for each, just to make their appearance in the game

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
There're a few ways for MC to increase RP, like normal events at the center area or choose the right answer in quests
Sex event's spamable so I don't think the author want to use that for increasing RP

Really? I couldnt get anything to happen with the fortune teller. Is it netorare/netorase?

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The only thing i increased with dialogue option is the love stat, i haven't seen a single dialogue option for the mc to increase the rp, especially because you can't get the first level yet.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Really? I couldnt get anything to happen with the fortune teller. Is it netorare/netorase?
You have to meet her with full party, she knows something about the priestess (don't know her role in the game yet)

The only thing i increased with dialogue option is the love stat, i haven't seen a single dialogue option for the mc to increase the rp, especially because you can't get the first level yet.
Let's wait for next versions then, maybe the author hasn't done much with this feature

Last edited:

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018

I couldn't find any appearance of Hospitaller, aside from the dungeon test. Did I miss something?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Because she's not in there yet
In the alpha there're only potion maker, succubus, fortune teller and bath lady

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
82 - lust
83 - love
84 - Netorase heart
85 - flash
181 - [MC]Panic
182 - [Priestess]Panic
183 - [MC]Insanity
184 - [Priestess]Insanity
185 - [MC]Excited
186 - [Priestess]Excited
188 - [MC]Mood
189 - [Priestess]Mood

250 is actually succubus friendly point and not jealousy. There are many more but they are not being used yet at the current version.
did you figure out what is MC's sex exp variable?

Reactions: pedocambiate
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes