emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Can anyone please list all the available H Scenes in the alpha? I was seriously wondering if the MC can actually have sex with other girls besides the Priestess. I've seen the Succubus, but i can't go to the brothel, helped the alchemist girl get flowers, but that's pretty much it. Please help, Thank you.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Can anyone please list all the available H Scenes in the alpha? I was seriously wondering if the MC can actually have sex with other girls besides the Priestess. I've seen the Succubus, but i can't go to the brothel, helped the alchemist girl get flowers, but that's pretty much it. Please help, Thank you.
No sex just yet, at least you can see alchemist's booty

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
You can have anal sex in your room with her

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
See my post in page 87-90

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So even if you turn off the ntr content and play the intro the village head daughter gets fucked, its that an error?
At the moment probably not, the NTR content protection is likely just for the Priestess. Who knows, they may change it at some point and it seems like there'll eventually be the option to skip the prologue entirely.

Reactions: rockon123

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
At the moment probably not, the NTR content protection is likely just for the Priestess. Who knows, they may change it at some point and it seems like there'll eventually be the option to skip the prologue entirely.
I mean, for me its a turn off but I get that this is an ntr game and I shouldn't be complain, but if you give the option to remove ntr do it in all the game parts not just for some stuff.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
So even if you turn off the ntr content and play the intro the village head daughter gets fucked, its that an error?
It's for priestess only.
Village head's daughter is in the main story so you can't turn it off
If you don't want to see NTR, there'll be a skip OP later

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
It's for priestess only.
Village head's daughter is in the main story so you can't turn it off
If you don't want to see NTR, there'll be a skip OP later
That's what bothers me, ok the priestess is going to be only for the MC with the ntr turned off, but it makes me uneasy to know that there is ntr in the game but again I shouldn't be complaining. I do apologise if this seems off or something I'm using a translator.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I didn't deny it in the first place
Just want to tell "smart guy" over there that this game's not 95% NTR 5% Vanilla and will be balance between Vanilla and NTR based on your choices (the author has posted about it in his twitter)
And as you can see, he's still insist that this game will just full of "NTR shit" despite my previous explanation.
Hmm I agree and misunderstood your point. I too think the game will aim for a balance. Yet i understand the other guys point as well. The opening establishes that Jimmy has a cuck fetish and the player has no choice in that. If that will change in the future is to be seen but as of now that can rub people the wrong way.

YatogamiAlex

Feb 17, 2020
the game will no longer be in Spanish?
I ask since in the previous version if it was now they removed the option

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
the game will no longer be in Spanish?
I ask since in the previous version if it was now they removed the option
Spanish is my original language but if not translating it into a third language helps development speed then i am happy with english, more than happy since what other developer is putting this much effort to release it in english at the same time? Is nice to not have to wait 1 year for a translation, or even more.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Well, content wise there is not much to discuss but one good thing is that we can mold the mc to be better, you can be a spinless cuck made for netorare or a willing one made for netorase or you can actually improve jimmy boy and make him a man, that's a great thing just like being able to improve the mc sex skill (not that it really matters when kohaku can cum just by smelling your cock)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mistervd
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes