Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
is this implemented?
And if this is how I get it?
Test dungeon only
Modify your netorase value in the book near the entrance/beginning (it's option no.3 if i'm not mistaken) . set to 100+
At the campsite ask to make love and proceed from there.

Last edited:

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
According to the author's newest tweet, these may be added to ver 0.15 and 0.2
- You can switch standing picture of the priestess (Back and front)
- More events when priestess go alone
- Gloryhole (Not sure if he would add this in ver 0.2 but there's spoil)

ballswalrus

Jul 23, 2017
11/10 eminem reference in the intro xD
but the intro defintely should be skippable, takes to long since we already know whats gonna happen lol

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
So it seems like only NTR events got announced on twitter so far? Sucks but hopefully we get something else to look forward to.

Futackerman

Nov 8, 2016
Probably a dumb question, how do I get the woman back when the goblins kidnap her?
She says I'm supposed to pay for a "fortune teller" but every time I talk to her, she says to come back another day.

MegaC11

Feb 26, 2020
I like the idea that Techno break is asking the community about scenarios and what they want to see next. But, if he opportunity shows up again, please share my thoughts as your own since i'm not part of his discord inner circle.
i'm the guy Main_man spouting nonsense on twitter.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Probably a dumb question, how do I get the woman back when the goblins kidnap her?
She says I'm supposed to pay for a "fortune teller" but every time I talk to her, she says to come back another day.
I think at the moment you just leave town and you teleport to the right place. Will probably change at some point down the line to involve the fortune teller.

Reactions: Futackerman

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Does anyone know what's currently available in the game? I was hoping I could do more for the netorase part with like the guy that watched her at night, or the guy at the red light district that watched her masturbate... Even the stockings girl said her sex shop would be open to good old Jimmy, but I can't do anything really... The women with the crystall ball I can't do anything either, same for the merchant with her feet. I did get to pick her some flowers and all, but nothing happened really... Am I missing something or it's normal that's it's not much more than that?

To be honest though, it's been a really long time I've played a game this interesting. Technobrake definitely has one of the most amazing arts lol

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know what's currently available in the game? I was hoping I could do more for the netorase part with like the guy that watched her at night, or the guy at the red light district that watched her masturbate... Even the stockings girl said her sex shop would be open to good old Jimmy, but I can't do anything really... The women with the crystall ball I can't do anything either, same for the merchant with her feet. I did get to pick her some flowers and all, but nothing happened really... Am I missing something or it's normal that's it's not much more than that?

To be honest though, it's been a really long time I've played a game this interesting. Technobrake definitely has one of the most amazing arts lol
not much new in terms of H content

The demo is more of an introduction to the story and to see a few new mechanics, I would say that in the next version there will be a little more content H

shithole

Aug 21, 2018

The fortune teller and the prostitute currently have no event. But there is one event with the alchemist, after you pick up 2 flowers and you can choose to climb up the ladder or let her get the flower herself, choose the second option and you can see her ass. You should replay the game if you cant redo the event tho

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
The fortune teller and the prostitute currently have no event. But there is one event with the alchemist, after you pick up 2 flowers and you can choose to climb up the ladder or let her get the flower herself, choose the second option and you can see her ass. You should replay the game if you cant redo the event tho
Oh alright. I wish there was more "replayability" though. One thing that I love in those rpgs is when there is a quest menu like in the oneone1 games... God does this make it easier.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes