Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Does the game allow save loading of some sort? I haven't really seen anyone posting a save file and I just realized I deleted a folder yesterday and I lost my save lol

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Does the game allow save loading of some sort? I haven't really seen anyone posting a save file and I just realized I deleted a folder yesterday and I lost my save lol
Well, not like there is much use to a save right now. It's just the 1st alpha demo and most things can be done in a few minutes

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
v0.1a alpha first impressions:

Kohaku came out as a slut WAAAAAY too fast, there was absolutely no subtlety about it, Nymphomania Paradox atleast made the girl progress as a nympho instead of starting the game at level 100 nympho. And then it contradicts itself because when someone hits on her she brushed them off instead of acting like the slut she is, so make up your mind kohaku!!!

The male MC is odd, he is suddenly thrust into a relationship with a hot girl but his only options on how to feel about it are "YES, I HAVE A SLAVE NOW or YES, I WILL MARRY THIS GIRL I MET LITERALLY YESTERDAY".

Theres not many NTR/lewd events around town whichI hope is just due to this being early alpha, town is filled with NPC's yet rarely any of them are lewd towards MC or Kohaku and the ones that are just talk instead of groping/kissing/fingering/etc.
(If you played a [Breast Mafia] game you guys know what im talking about)

All in all the art is so far the only redeeming thing about this title, hopefully it gets better from here.

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
v0.1a alpha first impressions:

Kohaku came out as a slut WAAAAAY too fast, there was absolutely no subtlety about it, Nymphomania Paradox atleast made the girl progress as a nympho instead of starting the game at level 100 nympho. And then it contradicts itself because when someone hits on her she brushed them off instead of acting like the slut she is, so make up your mind kohaku!!!

The male MC is odd, he is suddenly thrust into a relationship with a hot girl but his only options on how to feel about it are "YES, I HAVE A SLAVE NOW or YES, I WILL MARRY THIS GIRL I MET LITERALLY YESTERDAY".

Theres not many NTR/lewd events around town whichI hope is just due to this being early alpha, town is filled with NPC's yet rarely any of them are lewd towards MC or Kohaku and the ones that are just talk instead of groping/kissing/fingering/etc.
(If you played a [Breast Mafia] game you guys know what im talking about)

All in all the art is so far the only redeeming thing about this title, hopefully it gets better from here.
You're right, but i think technobrake wants this game to be a bit more about CG's and focusing in how to get to them in a good way rather than going deep into details, in the game kohaku is presented as a slut because she gets wet like the nympho she is almost at the start, but so far the only ntr content is driven by mc choice so you can blame that on him

Last edited:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Anyone knows games with similar setting in this game? Rpg maker with Nympho girl, either with NTR or not
Don't remember if its rpg maker or wolfrpg or whatever the fuck else they use but

-Gran Endre 2: You have a chick who follows you around you can grope on demand like this, but the MC isn't such a pathetic loser he can't even make her cum. She starts out pretty pure and innocent, but with enough groping she can be genuinely annoyed when you stop her from sucking your dick. Her cocklust in the endstages of lust is pretty impressive. Not NTR for her, although you can cheat on her. Can't comment on that content since I never cheated on her, as she is a good girl.

Closest you'll get to this overall I'd say.
Pretty good game, too, even outside of the whole making her addickted to you thing

Reactions: UnknownBava

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Only thing I don't like is I'm not sure what's implemented and what's not when it comes to scenes... I don't want to search and try everything just to realize I had already unlocked and done everything I could. If anyone has like a list of every possible scenes that'd be cool I guess. If not it's fine too! Pretty damn cool game though.

Jul 5, 2020
as much as I am loving this game, I am not gonna play until 1.0 comes out. I cant just redo the whole game, just to check what is new, with every release

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone knows games with similar setting in this game? Rpg maker with Nympho girl, either with NTR or not
You got Nymphomania Paradox, by the same guy
Miko's sexual adventure, but it's MTL here, so if you speak japanese (at least a bit), it's much better in the original language. Actually all Heisendou games have similar settings (but only a few got a decent translation)
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison also (not nympho at first, but she becomes)
Meltys quest too

Those are my favourites, but there are many other ones

Reactions: Bruh1469

BigPants

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to fix the crashing? Everytime I kill a monster or pickup the flowers in the alchemist garden it crashes.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
is technobrake a foreigner?
His english is quite good and i'm pretty sure discord is not a known thing in japan
I think Discord is starting to pick up, at least among Japanese hentai content creators who use Patreon and similar services. I know of a few other Japanese artists who have a Discord server. It helps with communicating with fans and Patreon integration can keep some things more locked down.

As for 0.15 changelog, there's a post up on ci-en for those who want to translate it themselves. As far as h-scenes go, seems like he's adding the bukkake and glory hole thing mentioned earlier. Along with some sexual harassment events and the first stage of the Bath Lady scene.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes