Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
there's netorase and netorare,if u count netorase as "ntr" then it will seem unbalance but it's actually different thing. it's like swinging and cuckold,there's the sharing part but it's not the same thing overall
That's fair (even tough both use the abbreviation ntr to my defense).
I can't recall the scenes i have listed being netorase tough might be mistaken tough

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Can someone help me with the cheat engine for this game? I don't know what Value I have to put xD If someone has already the saves of the codes in-cheat Engine would be lovely
rpg maker game value goes with this formula x*2+1 where x is the value you see in game. So for example, you want to search for money, which in this example, is 100, you need to type in the search box of cheat engine as 100*2+1

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
The battle scene is different for every enemy and has different stages and poses . The scenes with yarizo have multiple layers and different dialogue depending on the variables, also varry a bit in the cg. She has scenes where she is taken when losing and the monster gangbang when she gets stuck in the hole. Saying its balanced is a bit unfair lol. It's fine tough the game is still in development but obviously favours ntr
battle scenes? The one with the goblins are rape scenes, not netorare unless you use the commands to give her insane lust combined with insane rape trauma, the game content in the dungeon test was balanced, and i'm pretty sure it will be the same at the end of the alpha

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
battle scenes? The one with the goblins are rape scenes, not netorare unless you use the commands to give her insane lust combined with insane rape trauma, the game content in the dungeon test was balanced, and i'm pretty sure it will be the same at the end of the alpha
You said it yourself if the stats are right they are not rape im trying to see the point here. You also didnt adress the other scenes. I have a feeling you are not arguing in good faith i'll stop responding from now on.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I have a feeling you are not arguing in good faith i'll stop responding from now on.
Lol? The scenes with yarizo had multiple levels because he had to test the relationship lv mechanic it's simple as that and the event in the goblin lair is pure rape, changing her values with the commands wont change the outcome

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
She has scenes where she is taken when losing and the monster gangbang when she gets stuck in the hole.
Where can you get the scene where she "gets stuck in the hole and there's a monster gangbang"?? The only scene that I think it's similar is when she uses a hole to get to a "den" of monsters but I didn't see a scene where she gets stuck in a hole. Was that a mistake on your part or did I miss a scene??

Reactions: HijikataSan

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Where can you get the scene where she "gets stuck in the hole and there's a monster gangbang"?? The only scene that I think it's similar is when she uses a hole to get to a "den" of monsters but I didn't see a scene where she gets stuck in a hole. Was that a mistake on your part or did I miss a scene??
Shoddy writing on my part she isnt literally stuck in a hole meant the room the hole lead into

• Haha
Reactions: Lance231

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
well there's no text anymore so finding new content is gonna be tough.
anyone know how to fix this?

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Any chance of this ever getting an uncensor patch? I really like the art, it's a shame that peachy butt is pixelated.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
There is no scat right ? Don't see the tag but i wanna be sure...I can deal with urination but no scat. thx

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes