maul404

Nov 11, 2018
no scat or urination, unless i missed something.
There is the scene where the mc piss inside the priestess after sex, and I think the thief piss herself when she's getting raped by the fat guy, been a while since I saw that so I am not sure.

D

Deleted member 519678

Literally not even refuting said fictional character, I see, so that's how y'all manage to sleep well at night thinking fapping is the end game for everyone.
You're the one making assumptions here. All I said is there is no point in listening to someone who doesn't exists. No judgment from my end, but I see it as hypocrytical for you to be judging someone else's fake sex.

D

Deleted member 519678

Quite the double standard when the exact same page people make fun of others for not liking NTR
Yeah, because usually those who enjoy NTR get the hate treatment. It's not up for debate, people who "don't like NTR", more ofthen than not, make it perfectly clear how much they despise it. So it makes sense for people that enjoy it to be a little bit defensive.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
What he meant was they fixed bugs that were in 0.10 in 0.15, no new content. The new content will probably come each 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, etc.
[Update Log Ver 0.15]

1.Bug fixes

2.Added "Talking with Priestess" in A key menu

3.Bukkake system

4.Erotic endurance and Erotic techniques are increased

5.Jail map in Kingdom

6.Bath Lady event Stage 1

7.Glory Hole

8.Harassment event in Tavern

9.Wind harassment

10.Load option in Menu screen

there are new content

px305

May 6, 2017
Literally not even refuting said fictional character, I see, so that's how y'all manage to sleep well at night thinking fapping is the end game for everyone.

"that's how y'all manage to sleep well at night thinking fapping is the end game for everyone. "

You are the one who cant sleep at night thinking someday fapping to different fetishes or kinks on a adult games will give you more chances or something GTFO :KEK:

The level of insecurity lmao these NTR haters are full of BS

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Um, the game appears to be in Japanese for me. Version 0.15, just now downloaded it. Am I not doing something I should for translation to appear? Haven't found anything about it in the OP.

Or was Jap version uploaded by a mistake instead of Eng one?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
[Update Log Ver 0.15]

1.Bug fixes

2.Added "Talking with Priestess" in A key menu

3.Bukkake system

4.Erotic endurance and Erotic techniques are increased

5.Jail map in Kingdom

6.Bath Lady event Stage 1

7.Glory Hole

8.Harassment event in Tavern

9.Wind harassment

10.Load option in Menu screen

there are new content
I'm not sure if some of those are new contents as they were already inside the game, just had bugs that didn't allow us to use them. But if there really will be new contents, then nice. Can't wait to play them next week when the devs post the english version. The one on the OP v0.15 is japanese only atm.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Um, the game appears to be in Japanese for me. Version 0.15, just now downloaded it. Am I not doing something I should for translation to appear? Haven't found anything about it in the OP.

Or was Jap version uploaded by a mistake instead of Eng one?
The OP has probably mistakenly uploaded the JP only version of the game. The devs said on Ci-en that they're gonna upload the english version next week on Patreon.

Reactions: Heissar

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
how i change language to english ?
you cant , you have to wait english version

I'm not sure if some of those are new contents as they were already inside the game, just had bugs that didn't allow us to use them. But if there really will be new contents, then nice. Can't wait to play them next week when the devs post the english version. The one on the OP v0.15 is japanese only atm.
its new contents ^^ its the changelog for 1.5 not for 1.0

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Can someone explain the version numbers to me? Are the earlier versions up to 0.9 in Japanese only, and now the newer versions(0.1, 0.15) are the english translation?

Squirrel

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone explain the version numbers to me? Are the earlier versions up to 0.9 in Japanese only, and now the newer versions(0.1, 0.15) are the english translation?
You can think of the transition to 0.1a or 0.15 as being alpha versions of the full game. Prior to these versions it was a dungeon test room that the creator used to iron out kinks with the game.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes