px305

May 6, 2017
Can you stop spread this misinformation please? Technobrake himself got tired of the constant whining, Netorare is not the main focus of the game, it's just one of the kinks, you want to turn jimmy into a cuck, embrace netorare and let everyone fuck kohaku? you can do that, just like u can avoid that and there will be netori too, you'll be albe to bang the elf, leon's partner.

Netorare is not the main focus of the game

Sure :KEK: that's why the game its called nymphomania priestess, where the main focus of the game its not her being a nymphomaniac, get ready to be disappointed.:KEK:

Technobrake himself got tired of the constant whining

Yeah that's why he made a content poll and NTR won with 69%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Netorare is not the main focus of the game

Sure :KEK: that's why the game its called nymphomania priestess, where the main focus of the game its not her being a nymphomaniac, get ready to be disappointed.:KEK:

Technobrake himself got tired of the constant whining

Yeah that's why he made a content poll and NTR won with 69%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, the fact that she is nynphomaniac doesen't mean that the only thing she will do is cheating on poor jimmy, again, that's your choice, you can fuck her brain out or let other do that and it makes perfect sense that ntr won that poll since there is practically 0 ntr content in the alpha for now.

Reactions: zntr

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
lol are there really people criticizing whatever is it that other people jerk off to? At that point it's just weird lol

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
There's as much NTR as there's vanilla (my kind of eroge/hgame). So far, the girl will cheat only if you ask her to (Netorase). That Yarizo guy in the dungeon test even said that it's only because you the player choose to give the girl that he fucked her, not that he forced himself on her in the first place. The MC can flirt, kiss, headpats, have sex from inside the private room to inside the camp, that's already enough Vanilla sex content without the NTR, actually there's barely any NTR involving sex here in this version 0.10 outside the ones with Yaziro (guess that's why people want to see more NTR on the next update). The NTR, even without blocking it, is still under full control of the player. If your girl has been stolen then that means you letted it happen, not that the game forced you.

This priestess is actually a nymphomaniac yandere who only has eyes for the MC and can only view all the other guys as cockroaches until you corrupted her into loving other men.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Ok guys, here's the final deal: The game will have vanilla, netorare, netorase and netori content. Whatever you want the game to be, it will be, Technobrake said it himself.
At first, the game was supposed to be netorase focused, but he tried to create something that more people would enjoy.
As to why the netorare and netorase content is bigger than vanilla? It's simple; About 60% to 70% of the people that likes this game are NTR fans, so he is releasing what pleases the majority first. There's quite a generous number of vanilla content if you compare with the number of ntr content, because is supposed to a balanced experience with kinks.

So, please, stop arguing about ntr, vanilla and shit, the game is whatever you want it to be. By the next releases, more vanilla and ntr content will added, of course, and later netori content.
Just because the focus on the beginning is being ntr, it doesn't mean that it will have little vanilla content, if you want to play just for the vanilla content, then wait for more updates, or wait for the game to be finished.
I'm sure everyone will be pleased.

I just can't take anymore these useless discussions that have been created by a bunch of brainless people over the past months.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

joey11111

Jul 23, 2017
I mean most of ntr discussion is just people coming to a game tagged ntr, asking if there's ntr, and then getting mad when they find out that it does in fact have ntr. I personally don't like ntr more or less than anything else I jerk off to, but I do feel for my ntr buds who always have to be on the defensive about their fetish.

Sieg113

Aug 19, 2019
Here're some changes in 0.15, I haven't explore all yet since this's still the Japanese version, every dialogue're blank

1. You can now change the priestess's picture with Q
2. If the priestess go alone at night, stalkers will appear
3. Her skirt will be blown if go to the hole in center district
4. New location, new dungeon
5. You can now load a save file from in-game
6. New event with bath lady
7. New NPC in red light district
new dungeon?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I think they jumped the gun and leaked the Japanese version. Cause I know they atleast translated that excessive list of consent forms at the start of the game before.

Multibannon

Dec 31, 2017
Has anyone figured out the gloryhole event? i thought it might be the ! point in the jail but that doesn't seem to do anything
Go alone with the MC in the Red Light District at Night, and an NPC will approach you. I had high Hopes the Glory Holy Event will take Place in the Prison, after the Dev posted some kind of Hint.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes