樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Couldn't find the glory hole event, i'll just wait for english ver.
Or maybe it isn't actually in 0.15? idk anymore, lol

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
too many people arguing about the genre that I can't go back to find what's the actual changes this time. Can someone tell me what's new and is there any new events or scenes specifically?

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
TechnoBrake's game are usually have unique art style so I don't feel like playing in parts. Can anyone who can read jp tell me about it's update? Like how far (just approximating the %completeness) the game is finish and how far is the TL of the game? I can't read JP so I don't know the update that the maker might put it their blog or something like that.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
The game is only on the beginning of alpha, the game will be fully finished by the end of the year since it's technobrake's biggest ever game

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
TechnoBrake's game are usually have unique art style so I don't feel like playing in parts. Can anyone who can read jp tell me about it's update? Like how far (just approximating the %completeness) the game is finish and how far is the TL of the game? I can't read JP so I don't know the update that the maker might put it their blog or something like that.
I think it's about 10% complete, and the the english version will be released 1 week after the japanese version

Reactions: janoi

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
Netorare is not the main focus of the game

Sure :KEK: that's why the game its called nymphomania priestess, where the main focus of the game its not her being a nymphomaniac, get ready to be disappointed.:KEK:

Technobrake himself got tired of the constant whining

Yeah that's why he made a content poll and NTR won with 69%

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nymphomania-
uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire in a woman. So which part of this is related to ntr? lmao plus netorase and netorare isnt even the same thing

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Go alone with the MC in the Red Light District at Night, and an NPC will approach you. I had high Hopes the Glory Holy Event will take Place in the Prison, after the Dev posted some kind of Hint.
Judging by the face, the girl inside the gloryhole wasn't Kohaku, what a disappointment :PogChamp:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Since everyone here is being unuseful as fuck here when it comes to Japanese games here is the changelog for 0.15 JP VERSION (English release will be later).

Everything is translated using DeepL.

Phildalt

Feb 26, 2020
Couldn't find the glory hole event, i'll just wait for english ver.
Or maybe it isn't actually in 0.15? idk anymore, lol
In a new game, I went to the red light district (or w/e it's called) and there was a weird guy that I talked to as the mc (I think I was alone at night or something) and it teleported me to a place with a glory hole. Didn't really manage to reproduce it. There's also the prison in town, but didn't manage to make anything happen there either..

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes