Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Can someone explain the version numbers to me? Are the earlier versions up to 0.9 in Japanese only, and now the newer versions(0.1, 0.15) are the english translation?
0.9 was lil "dungeon" test, now he its showing up the alpha of the full game, then he will make the beta and on 2022 we will have the game xDDDD

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Can someone explain the version numbers to me? Are the earlier versions up to 0.9 in Japanese only, and now the newer versions(0.1, 0.15) are the english translation?
0.0 to 0.9 its only a game part for test , after 1.0 you have Japenese version and english version with the same number , Japenese version always before English version

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Hello is this only Netori or Both Netori and Notorae ? If both cann Netorae content be turn off ??

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's a very... very nice game, but I can't read kanji. T_T

Is there an English version of it? Do we have to wait for it, if so, for how long?

Reactions: YinBlack

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Hello is this only Netori or Both Netori and Notorae ? If both cann Netorae content be turn off ??
Theres no Netori at all, the game is Netorare and Netorase. The main character can flirt with girls but he isnt stealing any girls, he can however be a cuck and he can have his gf cheat on him.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Theres no Netori at all, the game is Netorare and Netorase. The main character can flirt with girls but he isnt stealing any girls, he can however be a cuck and he can have his gf cheat on him.
so you can completely avoid Netorae and Netorase right ??

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Yes, at the beginning of the game it asks you if you want to disable Netorare and Netorase. WARNING,if you do, there will be little to no content in the game.

(Whether people like to admit it or not, this game is about a Nympho getting fucked as many ways possible so if you dont want to see her getting gangbanged, bukkaked, etc, this probably isnt the game for you.)

• Haha
Reactions: Cry Further

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Yes, at the beginning of the game it asks you if you want to disable Netorare and Netorase. WARNING,if you do, there will be little to no content in the game.

(Whether people like to admit it or not, this game is about a Nympho getting fucked as many ways possible so if you dont want to see her getting gangbanged, bukkaked, etc, this probably isnt the game for you.)
I see then I'll pass

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
Has anyone figured out the gloryhole event? i thought it might be the ! point in the jail but that doesn't seem to do anything

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
The only netori that will potentially be in the game being able to fuck the redhead guy's partner. As for Netrorare yeah you can disable it but there's really no need to, the NTR content in this game is something you have to actively pursue. The protagonist will be able to fuck other girls but that probably won't be until the full release so I'd wait anyway.

Reactions: Kak99

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
a
Changelog:
There is no progress in the story in 0.15, but there are bug fixes and various additions from Ver0.1. In 0.15, the English text has not been proofreading, so all English text is deleted once to avoid confusion. I think Ci-en and Enty have few English-speaking supporters, so I think that there is no problem, but please think that 0.15 can only play Japanese version at present. As for 0.15a including English, it will be released as early as Patreon within the next week.
ayt, thanks bro!

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
if you choose Netorare: Yes, then there will be NTR. If you choose, Netorare: No, then there will be no NTR
Then there is also a Netorase option if you like that

It just depends on you what you will choose in the beginning, choose what you like bro, and have fun. Personally i like games with and without NTR. I don't judge people who like or dislike NTR. Whatever anyone's kink is, you all have the right to enjoy it:)

Reactions: silversurfer1

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The only netori that will potentially be in the game being able to fuck the redhead guy's partner. As for Netrorare yeah you can disable it but there's really no need to, the NTR content in this game is something you have to actively pursue. The protagonist will be able to fuck other girls but that probably won't be until the full release so I'd wait anyway.
yeah, i think it also involves heavy cheating with Jarizo in the future. I mean, we do see him and the priestess having moments while MC isn't looking. But we'll see. RN I think bugfixing should take priority before adding new content. Otherwise it will be a game like Warthunder. The devs keep adding new content but are slow on the bug fixes. I guess they have their own reasons as well.

Reactions: Kak99

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Here're some changes in 0.15, I haven't explore all yet since this's still the Japanese version, every dialogue're blank

1. You can now change the priestess's picture with Q
2. If the priestess go alone at night, stalkers will appear
3. Her skirt will be blown if go to the hole in center district
4. New location, new dungeon
5. You can now load a save file from in-game
6. New event with bath lady
7. New NPC in red light district

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
gotta love it when people post on a game that is obviously about ntr in some form and complain about it XD

its like going into an ice cream shop and complain about them selling ice cream XD

• Angry
Reactions: FlipFish

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Can you stop spread this misinformation please? Technobrake himself got tired of the constant whining, Netorare is not the main focus of the game, it's just one of the kinks, you want to turn jimmy into a cuck, embrace netorare and let everyone fuck kohaku? you can do that, just like u can avoid that and there will be netori too, you'll be albe to bang the elf, leon's partner.

Reactions: FlipFish
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes