Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
Just because someone leaks a link to download, doesn't mean he/she leakes a patreon post that contains changelog
Google translate this and it features most of the stuff in the new update. Hope everyone enjoys and I might be able to get 0.2v if it comes out within a month.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Where do we check the girl's inner status? Insanity? Love? Where exactly do we check those parameters?

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
Changelog:
There is no progress in the story in 0.15, but there are bug fixes and various additions from Ver0.1. In 0.15, the English text has not been proofreading, so all English text is deleted once to avoid confusion. I think Ci-en and Enty have few English-speaking supporters, so I think that there is no problem, but please think that 0.15 can only play Japanese version at present. As for 0.15a including English, it will be released as early as Patreon within the next week.

2fast4u1

Jan 1, 2018

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Imagining my own girls having sex with other girls? Dang I imagine it everytime. If only I could play a NTR hgame where a futanari is the one doing the stealing, or even better, my own trans/futa harem. I wish NTR devs would expand their horizons and explore more individuals that are not just annoying playboys and ugly bastards...

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes