purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Shame the updates are focusing on getting cucked rather than doing the cucking, but as long as its equal at the end it will be fine.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
In a new game, I went to the red light district (or w/e it's called) and there was a weird guy that I talked to as the mc (I think I was alone at night or something) and it teleported me to a place with a glory hole. Didn't really manage to reproduce it. There's also the prison in town, but didn't manage to make anything happen there either..
Can't wait to pimp priestess in glory hole

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Since everyone here is being unuseful as fuck here when it comes to Japanese games here is the changelog for 0.15 JP VERSION (English release will be later).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everything is translated using DeepL.
I can't belive what im seeing, an developer that actually makes a decent amount of great content on updates, likkezg eat my shorts.

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Since everyone here is being unuseful as fuck here when it comes to Japanese games here is the changelog for 0.15 JP VERSION (English release will be later).

Everything is translated using DeepL.
Thank you so much dear user

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Lol, when priestess goes to the bar solo at night, some old guy will harass her if go next do him, but if the priestess is with the status of high lust and the pink heart status in the status menu, she will react in a horny way to the harassment and implies a netorare scene, but the dialogue says ''not implemented''. I guess it will be implemented in 0.20
About how to get the high lust idk what is that status, you have to go to the right side of capital and select the 2° option which leads priestess to an area that an guy will bukkake her ass at night and she will instantly gets the heart status

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Meh for uploading a japanese version.... Still can't wait for the english one and finally know the game's storyline. (And how we can mess up with Kohaku). There's nothing better than a nympho, but a nympho priestess :v

Reactions: 樟葉莲
Apr 11, 2019
i feed like i am husband in manga hentai wait some one fk my wife and break the semen for that. FK it all the old man dirty in game make me wanna use the sword to killl themmmmmmmmmm.
OK wait for the next update tks for seen that :3

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
I think the thread OP kinda jumped the gun putting the v0.15 link on there. Now all the people downloading without reading the recent posts will wonder why there's no English.

Last edited:
Reactions: IXUOS

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
These guys are either lying or they are not measuring right. In reality only 5% have erect dicks that are 16 cm or longer, with less than 1% being above 21 cm.

Since I was in sage mode, it took a bit of time to recheck if my memory was right. And yeah, it appears that I was wrong and I was in the 17cm haha. Guess having a BBC ain't for me.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes