sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I know this game is not about the male protagonist but i hope he can become a badass if the player chose the non ntr path, not keep getting saved left and right and be helpless. Also would be nice if we could still prevent netorare/netorase even when the options are turned on. I dig the idea of keeping ntr on so i could cockblock those ugly bastards :giggle:.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I know this game is not about the male protagonist but i hope he can become a badass if the player chose the non ntr path, not keep getting saved left and right and be helpless. Also would be nice if we could still prevent netorare/netorase even when the options are turned on. I dig the idea of keeping ntr on so i could cockblock those ugly bastards :giggle:.
I'm going try to unlock all the CG and I'll see if I like the vanilla or ntr route better

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Actually if you go for the non-NTR path, I think netori's possible since we have many girls in this game
But be carefull of Yandere Priestess

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Hey. I need help... whenever I kill an enemy or pick a flower in the side quest of the feet girl alchemist the game crashes and throws an error that says "Nomethoderror" along with a bunch of question marks. I hope someone can help me because it seems I can't advance the game otherwise.

hoagn

Mar 9, 2018
Hey. I need help... whenever I kill an enemy or pick a flower in the side quest of the feet girl alchemist the game crashes and throws an error that says "Nomethoderror" along with a bunch of question marks. I hope someone can help me because it seems I can't advance the game otherwise.
maybe u down wrong version

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Are there any events in the bath? All i got was discovering the peep-hole but I couldnt get anything else to trigger there or with the bath lady.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
maybe u down wrong version
Pretty sure I downloaded it right and I'm almost sure it has nothing to do with downloading it wrong since if I did I wouldn't have been able to extract it from the rar file. I'm not sure if it's just me either, and I want to know if I need a language pack to play it properly, like a japanese languagw pack although I doubt it.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
anyone can tell me how to complete the locate the owner of the missing pantyhose quest ?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes