yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
I'm still waiting to see PM NTR scene and it's been a long time, I remember someone made a mod back then but it seems like the creator was banned or something, yeah let's wait again( if your guys know anything about new PM scenes pls tell me )
Yeah, I'm waiting for PM NTR too...
anyone has the link of ver 0.55? I can't find it, thank you very much.
Go to the first page, there are links below the "DOWNLOAD" text. These are 0.55 links.
Is there an updated walkthrough?
Sorrily no, there's no updated walkthrough. Actually I really would like to make one but I don't have enough free time now, so there isn't any yet but you can ask whatever you want here. I will try to make a walkthrough when I have free time.

• Wow
Reactions: flowsand and Ceziu

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Sorrily no, there's no updated walkthrough. Actually I really would like to make one but I don't have enough free time now, so there isn't any yet but you can ask whatever you want here. I will try to make a walkthrough when I have free time.
DM me on this site with your gmail if you (or anyone else) would like editing permissions for the current Walkthrough.

I do not see myself updating it anymore, I don't have much free time currently (just started a new job) and am also pretty exhausted by this game. When it first started out I saw a ton of potential in this game but comparing the latest version to any version from 2 or 3 years ago there is practically no change outside of a few random scenes that do not contribute in any meaningful way to the game whatsoever. Arguably the game is worse off since you can't even access the story at this point lol.

Well that's just my opinion at least, I hope everyone else still following the game at this point can continue to enjoy it for what it is.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
DM me on this site with your gmail if you (or anyone else) would like editing permissions for the current Walkthrough.

I do not see myself updating it anymore, I don't have much free time currently (just started a new job) and am also pretty exhausted by this game. When it first started out I saw a ton of potential in this game but comparing the latest version to any version from 2 or 3 years ago there is practically no change outside of a few random scenes that do not contribute in any meaningful way to the game whatsoever. Arguably the game is worse off since you can't even access the story at this point lol.

Well that's just my opinion at least, I hope everyone else still following the game at this point can continue to enjoy it for what it is.
Thanks for the invite, I can't do it for now but I'll take it when I have free time. Thanks again.
Any saves for PM events?
Here you go, I attached the files. It's respectively relationship level 0->5 from file 6 to 11. You can replay the completed events.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks for the invite, I can't do it for now but I'll take it when I have free time. Thanks again.

Here you go, I attached the files. It's respectively relationship level 0->5 from file 6 to 11. You can replay the completed events.
My hero

• Red Heart
Reactions: yyunus
Sep 13, 2021
think someone needs to make a walkthrough for this too, way too confusing at times.

Genuinely ignore that, my autism just caught up to me. Though it's technically only 0.52 so might need to get updated.

Reactions: Lord of Dragon

defalt99

Jul 20, 2023
How can I translate the game? , I was playing and I get Japanese text :/, and not only in that part, further on I keep getting Japanese text. help pls :C

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to upgrade PM relationship lv5 ?
Did you complete "An Alchemist" PM side quest? Did you pay a visit to the Titan Step alchemists' guild? Did you talk to the old alchemist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes