Oct 18, 2018
【更新履歴】 【Change log】
・司祭 - 監獄 [・Priest - Prison]
・司祭 - ヤリゾーオイル [・Priest - Yarizo Oil]
・クエスト - 波の音の貝殻 [・Quest - Seashell of the Sound of Waves]

新規エロ立ち絵3点 [3 new erotic portraits]

【調整】 [【Adjustment】]
・モブシステム [・Mob system]
・司祭が全裸行動できる淫欲の数値を150 => 50に変更 [・Changed the lust value that allows priests to act naked to 150 => 50]
・純愛と淫欲をアゲサゲするアイテムがトロルみたいなオカマの店で販売 [・Items that appeal to pure love and lust are sold at shops run by troll-like fags.]

【バグ修正】 [[Bug fix]]
・リビング・オナホを調べた際に白枠が残るバグの修正 [・Fixed a bug where a white frame remained when examining Living Masturbation.]

(The change log is taken from the ci-en site I also included Alpha ver.50b if there was anybody that wanted it)
【Nymphomania Priestess Ver 0.56】

【Nymphomania Priestess Ver0.50b】

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
【更新履歴】 【Change log】

【調整】 [【Adjustment】]
・モブシステム [・Mob system]
・司祭が全裸行動できる淫欲の数値を150 => 50に変更 [・Changed the lust value that allows priests to act naked to 150 => 50]
・純愛と淫欲をアゲサゲするアイテムがトロルみたいなオカマの店で販売 [・Items that appeal to pure love and lust are sold at shops run by troll-like fags.]

【バグ修正】 [[Bug fix]]
・リビング・オナホを調べた際に白枠が残るバグの修正 [・Fixed a bug where a white frame remained when examining Living Masturbation.]

(The change log is taken from the ci-en site I also included Alpha ver.50b if there was anybody that wanted it)

Ugh so no storyline update yet?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Dude, how the hell do I trigger the main missions?
You get yourself a 0.50 version of the game. Why? The answer to this question is right HERE.

Edit:
It's the first thing you literally see when you start a new game in version 0.56. There is no story. No story = No main quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

illiascrux

Dec 30, 2018
You get yourself a 0.50 version of the game. Why? The answer to this question is right HERE.

Edit:
It's the first thing you literally see when you start a new game in version 0.56. There is no story. No story = No main quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait If the main quest is not activated in the Mv version how do you get all the new stuff specially the titan step map?

Apr 29, 2021
【更新履歴】 【Change log】

【調整】 [【Adjustment】]
・モブシステム [・Mob system]

【バグ修正】 [[Bug fix]]

Where is the new stuff?

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
If you had to guess, how far away is this game from being completed? I'm asking because I don't really like to play incomplete rpgm games lol

miller21366

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for the invite, I can't do it for now but I'll take it when I have free time. Thanks again.

Here you go, I attached the files. It's respectively relationship level 0->5 from file 6 to 11. You can replay the completed events.
thank u

Dec 13, 2021
Screenshot 2023-12-15 171140.png
What is the problem with this? I encountered it in the traffic street at night.
I also have a bug where after I get the battle garb in the church. It won't let me get out of my inventory.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes